Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I can’t believe he is risking Maupay in this match. We have three matches in a week for goodness sake and we have two forwards out injured as it is. If Maupay gets crocked we are in big trouble.

I also would have rested Webster, March Dunk and Bissouma.

Baffling.

Bissouma is banned from the next match so is rested anyway

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Dissappointed no Propper but then looking at the pitch maybe for the best

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can’t believe he is risking Maupay in this match. We have three matches in a week for goodness sake and we have two forwards out injured as it is. If Maupay gets crocked we are in big trouble.

I also would have rested Webster, March Dunk and Bissouma.

Baffling.

I agree but then do we really want a Leeds Utd style capitulation against a lowly club followed by the subsequent NSC meltdown with the loss that could recruit yet more numbers to the Potter Out Campaign?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
God I can’t stand Potter. Why the **** has he picked such a strong team. Want to win but who gives a shit about the FA Cup (sadly). He picks his reserves for Arsenal now this. WEVE GOT 2 PL games in 2 days you massive drip.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Propper is needed to cover Biss suspension so no point playing him today from that point of view - though he did look quality in second half last week

The South African fans on Twitter are something else, looks like we’ve got our own version of the BTS fan army lol

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So after the Villa cup game last season loads of you moaned about Potter picking a team of kids. Today he picks a strong team and loads of you still moan?! I have absolutely no doubt you’d also be moaning if he put out 11 stiffs or kids today. He literally can’t win, it’s pathetic.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
The South African fans on Twitter are something else, looks like we’ve got our own version of the BTS fan army lol

Easy way to get likes on Twitter is just to mention them!

Absolutely no fan of Potter at the moment but we need a good display today for the sake of morale at the club, a stronger selection like this one is justified

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here