[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Trossard............omfg ........I actually laughed ...... What a cameo

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Maupay absolutely atrocious, what has happened to him, it seems his form has gone through the floor since all this covid stuff. Perhaps he’s suffering mentally from it all as well as a confidence crisis.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Nice easy win. Never in doubt. Not sure what everyone was moaning about

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Ivor the Engine, Thomas who works at Quick-Fit, Dave the cashier at Morrison's petrol station in Aberystwyth, your boys took one hell of a beating.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So pleased for Webster and Steele

We had no right to win, we should have but that’s the beauty of the FA Cup, a giant killing is always on the cards and that was high drama of the highest order. Brilliant.

I’ll leave you miserable Potter OUT buggers to go lose your rags

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
The way we took penalties shows the state of team's confidence at the moment. Potter has to take some responsibility for that...

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Redemption for Steele - pleased for him after misreading the flight of that cross.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how you get there - the result is all that counts, and we are in the hat for the 4th round. Anyone away please...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That penalty shootout was a mirror of our football team and management. Couldn't even win a penalty shootout with any conviction after they missed the first two.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
At least we're not Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here