Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I spent four days on a trolley with my feet poking out the end. I'm feeling a lot more comfortable at home. Plus, they sent me on my way with a Jamboree Bag of drugs.

Luckily its not a competition and I'm glad you won and have been iller than me....if you understand what I mean. Hope you get your strength back up soon.

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
Are we saving ourselves in the expectation of getting a result at the Etihad on Wednesday then??

There is no point saying we are playing a weakened side when GP has no idea what his strongest starting eleven might be. Defeat tonight will really raise the spirits in the camp

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Famous last words , comfortable win a la Pompey and Preston cup wins .
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27150]Coldeanseagull[/MENTION] , all the best lads get well , and all others recovering .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Whoever plays, this will be a tough test. These took Newcastle to penalties in the League Cup this season and have a really difficult reputation in this competition. That said I'm quite looking forward to it. It's just a shame all my weekend excitement has been backended with this followed by the Bears / Saints playoff game.

All the best to [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] get well soon.

Sounds like CH is back doing the pre-game presser

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I'm quite excited about this.
Its fantastic to think Newport think of us as a "premier League scalp"
And I'm hoping we see some Percy tau skills.
He'll freeze his ass on the bench and be given 3m 40s to impress,... potter will then say he needs to get up to speed and we won't see him again for 3-5 weeks..... just ask Zeqiri.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

May 5, 2020
Sussex
He'll freeze his ass on the bench and be given 3m 40s to impress,... potter will then say he needs to get up to speed and we won't see him again for 3-5 weeks..... just ask Zeqiri.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maybe we won't see Percy today but it's still exciting that we may see him.
I can't see us waiting 3weeks to see him though,I reckon we will see him if not today then certainly in our next League fixture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here