Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hateful side

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Newcastle ALWAYS go missing in the depths of December - February. Too many Carlos Kick-a Balls in their squad who don't fancy the North Eastern winters.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not sure a Wednesday win is a great result in the grand scheme of things but it does give the lads extra motivation for tomorrow's game knowing if we win we'll go top...

Won't matter if we keep winning can't wait for tomorrow geordies wobbling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
IF we win tomorrow, this could be a great result and with Shelvey out for a while it might cause a loss of confidence and a wobble for the Toon?

They've got African Cup of Nations on the horizon too. I think they currently have 5 African players. Not sure how many of them are going to the tournament.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brilliant result.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"I think last year, we got to the play off final and we were unlucky"- Sam Hutchinson.

Er...no, Sam. No you weren't unlucky in the slightest. Standard Massive attitude.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Bollocks. A Newcastle win would've finished my acca off for £100. Encouraging signs though, Newcastle were utterly pathetic today, I see no reason why we can't win this league.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am happy with Newcastle losing. Means we can go too tomorrow and then it's in our own hands. We have a big cushion over 3rd - if we let that slip then we simply don't deserve to go up

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
All the chasing pack won today(bar Norwich). Pressure on us to win tomorrow, with the added incentive of going top by 2 points as well.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Great result, not only enhances our title chances significantly but hopefully knocks Newcastle's confidence. Shelvey will be a big miss on tonights evidence. Bring on QPR!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Newcastle were utterly pathetic today, I see no reason why we can't win this league.

After that showing from Newcastle, Reading, Leeds and Huddersfield are probably thinking the same.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Big game tomorrow. Over 40 years of supporting the Albion tells me that if we can win against QPR then our time has come. UTFA!!!!!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Were Newcastle fans really booing?

A fair number were, yes. By no means all, but certainly not an insignificant number either.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BT Channel 44 for the EFL Goals at 10.

As suspected, Newcastle don't look anything special without Spudhead.

Was Gayle even playing?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here