Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle vs Norwich

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wonder how many early leaving GOONS are walking home thinking the toon have lost 3-2. No sympathy for mugs that do this.

2 weeks ago I went to watch Real VS Sporting, Real scored in 89th and 93rd to win 2-1, a load of english guys on the metro had flown over specifically to watch the game and were pissed off they had spent all that money to see Real lose and not even score. I told them to check their phone. Idiots.

Did you watch the goals on Sky ...after Norwich's third went in (which was a tad fortunate)..you could see the reaction of Newcastle fans behind the goal..they really do blow hot and cold

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still angry at our defeat up there. The toon really are nothing special. Player for player we match them yet we rolled over.

in fairness we were weakend by having to play ollie givetheballaway norwood as Dales was dicking about and it was duffys first game having signed in the week and not even trained.

now I reckon a point or all three.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just seen the highlights, Norwich must be sick as dogs, they are weak in defence...

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Looked like an entertaining game, but both defences exposed on numerous occasions, still think the the top 2 spots are up for grabs if we can start picking up a few more goals/points on the road!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We won't know how important these games between promotion rivals will prove to be until March or April, so in the meantime I'm just going to enjoy it whenever Norwich f**k it up, and am especially looking forward to posts on their forums whinging about Pritchard being injured or shìt.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We won't know how important these games between promotion rivals will prove to be until March or April, so in the meantime I'm just going to enjoy it whenever Norwich f**k it up, and am especially looking forward to posts on their forums whinging about Pritchard being injured or shìt.

Indeed, and is the case with all games. The best result for us in any given fixture in September could turn out to be a result that finishes our chances once it all plays out later in the season.

After last season's tussle, I still think I'd like one team to run away with it. I'm not sure how we, and indeed I, would cope with another "3 into 2 doesn't go" scenario!

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Still angry at our defeat up there. The toon really are nothing special. Player for player we match them yet we rolled over.

in fairness we were weakend by having to play ollie givetheballaway norwood as Dales was dicking about and it was duffys first game having signed in the week and not even trained.

now I reckon a point or all three.

We started Sidwell and Kayal, Norwood came on around 70th minute

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Did you watch the goals on Sky ...after Norwich's third went in (which was a tad fortunate)..you could see the reaction of Newcastle fans behind the goal..they really do blow hot and cold

So, Brighton go 1-3 down at home to the main promotion rivals, you'd react with polite applause and a comment like "We'll show 'em next week!"?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So, Brighton go 1-3 down at home to the main promotion rivals, you'd react with polite applause and a comment like "We'll show 'em next week!"?

Erm did I Say that?..maybe watch It and other games and you will see the point...or maybe you will get the hump

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here