Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle v Wigan

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
It's what happens with four losses in a row; a night game which is on sky against a poor team, I can understand why they're not flocking to the 'Sports Direct Arena'

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm watching the Cheltenham v Hereford game on ESPN, Cheltenham were just singing our Buckley runs down the wing for me chant :ohmy:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is like Deja Vu all over again.... Nice passing team playing away in hostile stadium, game ruined in the first 10 minutes

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Wasn't a penalty either.

So ref makes a cock up then compounds it with a red and 3 points gifted to Newcastle.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ba humbug

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Wish I went for Ba on Betfred's Double Delight - Hat trick heaven instead of Cisse :(

As long as Newcastle don't slip up, Newells Old Boys stay winning and Sevilla win a little later, I will win £62 for the second day in the row :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Isn't this going to be the new name for Ibrox? They should change the name 'Rangers' to 'Newcastle reserves' whilst they're at it! :D

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't know whether anyone was watching the build up, but Gary Neville was talking in depth about the loan striker role and how Torres has been ineffective. Looked very similar to our situation with CMS, he can't hold the ball up well enough to allow attacking midfielders into play etc.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm watching the Cheltenham v Hereford game on ESPN, Cheltenham were just singing our Buckley runs down the wing for me chant :ohmy:

You don't really think we invented that, do you? :ohmy:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Which Murray could do of course

Hmm. Very frustrating, although I don't think Murray would work that well as a loan striker either, unless we got more crosses in. CMS has the pace to scare defenders but really needs to work on his hold up play and passing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't know whether anyone was watching the build up, but Gary Neville was talking in depth about the loan striker role and how Torres has been ineffective. Looked very similar to our situation with CMS, he can't hold the ball up well enough to allow attacking midfielders into play etc.

Torres is a permanent signing though, isn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here