Newcastle v Sunderland

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Great game so far, being played at 100 miles an hour. Currently 1-0 to Sunderland after a penalty.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
good innit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Shocking game. Brilliant bit of acting by Tiote to get Sessegnon sent off.

Incidentally, I played my wild card this week in my fantasy football team. I chose Sessegnon to step into my team. Typical, no?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Incidentally, I played my wild card this week in my fantasy football team. I chose Sessegnon to step into my team. Typical, no?

I did that a few weeks ago.. Bought Ashley Cole and he gets a red card that week... Plus side to Sessengon getting a red is at least everyone has him..

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not sure that is acting. He got whacked in the mouth. Can see his mouth shake after. Is that Waddle saying he didnt hit his mouth. Looks clear as day and a red to me

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not sure that is acting. He got whacked in the mouth. Can see his mouth shake after. Is that Waddle saying he didnt hit his mouth. Looks clear as day and a red to me

:lolol: He bets the ground in pain! Behave. Contact, yes. Reaction? Pathetic.

I did that a few weeks ago.. Bought Ashley Cole and he gets a red card that week... Plus side to Sessengon getting a red is at least everyone has him..

Good work regarding Ashley Cole!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
yeah over reaction on the pain bit but clearly got whacked on the chin. WaTCH his mouth (lips) shake with vibration. Waddle is a twat

Waddle is deffinitely a twat, we will never argue about that. His commentaries on our games this season have been God awful and incredibly biased. Such an awful commentator. But Tiote was a complete twat there aswell, absolutely no need at all to be thumping the ground and behaving like he's been struck by a Klitschko.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Talksport commentators say it was definite contact with the elbow. Moments before I thought they mentioned tiote poking sessengon in the eye, which sounds like it went largely unpunished.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Waddle is deffinitely a twat, we will never argue about that. His commentaries on our games this season have been God awful and incredibly biased. Such an awful commentator. But Tiote was a complete twat there aswell, absolutely no need at all to be thumping the ground and behaving like he's been struck by a Klitschko.

yeah granted

still a red IMO

Game of opinions innit

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

On Radio 5, after two minutes, they said somebody would be sent off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports