Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle V Fulham championship opener tonight - who do you want to win?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I'll be looking for the first scorer odds (usually go with Betfred who do the hattrick heaven offer). Gayle could be tempting at the right price.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tumblr_o2b9u2CQni1qa70eyo3_540.gif

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It's actually Fulham v Newcastle (Unless Newcastle always come first now in view of their greatness)
You're quite right, slightly disappointed with myself for my sloppy research, perhaps I should go into journalism. In which case, I'll reverse my own prediction, Fulham 1 - Newcastle 0, both pants, etc.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Fulham to beat Newcastle, and the Geordie fans to kidnap the Michael Jackson statue to add to the Angel of the North :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1-0 Fulham to put instant pressure on Newcastle & Benitez.

Completely this, a Fulham win is our best bet. He will be under enormous pressure to win this division by a country mile, a bad start will undermine him, and help us long term. We need to get a head start over the relegated teams as I suspect they will be stronger in the second half of the season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't see Fulham as being a threat now they've lost 40 goals in McCormack and Dembele. That said, I'd like to see them beat Newcastle just to stir things up on Tyneside.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I want Fulham to win and thought was a fair chance but now sold Mccormack and Dembele, i cant see this occuring, it would be funny though if did happen as newcastle fans so cocky might shut up for a bit. Im hoping 2-1 fulham as win both my bets then.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Newcastle are going to smash this league and we should all just accept that. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a few early struggles but they'll be cruising come the spring

Well that's what the Bookies think too. But I think this is going to be the most difficult season ever in the Championship. Almost anyone can beat anyone else.

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
Tonight and for one night only I am a Cottager, lol

Well actually I may try it again for the return match at Sid James' if I like it :)

It's going to be a hard league again this year and I'm hoping Brighton can pull it off. I can't see the Jawdees slipping up though, but their team is nowhere near as good as the team that got them promoted last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here