Newcastle Utd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You're not wrong!

"GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN!!!!!" United & Liverpool to come in next 3 games...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This is One Team I want relegated! " I would love it, Love it!!!"

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
Er Newcastle are so shit BECAUSE of their squad. It's shit. £6m for a wank rightback just because he's Spanish and sounds like he ought to be good is not a good enough reason to spunk a fortune on him.

All Allardyce's signings were cack, £8m for Smith? That's what Elano cost. f*** me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It is hilarious. It is like everyone has found each other at Newcastle. Deluded fans with a deluded idiot of a chairman and a clueless fool of a manager and the biggest line-up of secondary idiots with the most overblown titles you could ever imagine.

They deserve each other. How long did it take Shearer to realise he didnt want to be part of the latest Toon Circus?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Problem with the Keegan appointment was that he hadn't watched a game since he quit Man City.

I expect that's a major reason for lack of January signings

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keegan looks a haunted man already

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
its an awful squad really isn't it? the best players are almost always injured and their back up is appalling..........shola ameobi+premiership=no
Shay Given
Emre
Barton
Martins
Owen
Viduka
Taylor
Smith
Duff
Milner
Geremi
N'Zogbia

They look like some pretty good players to me, but they are nearly all attacking. Thats the problem, they've got a shit defence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports