Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20240416-165557~2.png

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Hopelessly praying there will be enough for next Tuesday...
The only danger i can see is if they nearly sell all they have released and decide not to open a new block but honestly i think you will be fine.
At the moment the blocks released total about 1730 and there are just under 600 left including disabled spaces, so your situation is far from hopeless!!!
I assume you meant to put "hopefully", blooming auto correct!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Worst away seats ever.....for that reason Im out...

how do they get away with putting away fans so far from the pitch?
There is a rule that states away fans must be in contact with the pitch. When this became a rule Newcastle claimed that there was nowhere safe in their stadium to have the away fans in contact with the pitch that didn’t create issue with their entrance/exit to the stadium being near an entrance/exit for home fans. They claimed it would create safety issues so it was agreed that they didn’t have to adhere to this rule. But in my opinion, even if that was a correct decision at the time, surely they’ve now had years to fix the issue and make alterations to stadium exits. Especially considering they are now the richest club in the world. It gives them that extra bit of home advantage that others clubs don’t.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
The only danger i can see is if they nearly sell all they have released and decide not to open a new block but honestly i think you will be fine.
At the moment the blocks released total about 1730 and there are just under 600 left including disabled spaces, so your situation is far from hopeless!!!
I assume you meant to put "hopefully", blooming auto correct!
Pleased to see you appear missed your updates for this one , looking at those figures I’m fine for 9 am tomorrow

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Been a very slow uptake today. Expect most ST holders going will be from T1 and T2 and then there will be a flurry from northern based MyAlbion+ members and purchase history

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Been a very slow uptake today. Expect most ST holders going will be from T1 and T2 and then there will be a flurry from northern based MyAlbion+ members and purchase history
What a about a season ticket holder from hove il be there

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Worst away seats ever.....for that reason Im out...

how do they get away with putting away fans so far from the pitch?
Totally this. Yes, its a great stadium but the away fans are an after thought. Maybe next time they come to Sussex we should put their fans at Withdean and give them binoculars. Worst Prem stadium to visit purely as an away fan. You might as well be on the moon.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Totally this. Yes, its a great stadium but the away fans are an after thought. Maybe next time they come to Sussex we should put their fans at Withdean and give them binoculars. Worst Prem stadium to visit purely as an away fan. You might as well be on the moon.
I think the away is brilliant I guess im in the minority,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here