Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion **** Pre-match Thread ****

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Patience. The game isn't until 5.30.

What kind of chance do we have if the official thread isn't posted at 9 o'clock?

It was a completely wasted trip, I don't know why I bothered now.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sun is out its nice and warm which means it's a great excuse for a cold beer. Good feeling about the game today, believe CH will pull this off with a good team selection

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sun is out its nice and warm which means it's a great excuse for a cold beer. Good feeling about the game today, believe CH will pull this off with a good team selection

Good job it is not a lunchtime KO ! In this warm weather I actually prefer the later KO.

Team choice is a bit of a mystery for both teams.Three players out for each team through injury or lack of match fitness. one new signing each, and one player from each squad that will not sign a new contract and may want to leave , or may not if the right offers do not come in?

Newcastle.JPG

Benitez could even revert to 4-2-3-1 ?

For the Albion, just 11 changes to the first XI form the mid-week game? March, Goldson and Hünemeier not match fit.

It always surprises me how new signings can go straight into the team, more so with defenders where one misunderstanding can cost a goal. I would still be tempted to play three at the back for the Albion. Not that I like it, but because until we signed Duffy we only had three defenders.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Good job it is not a lunchtime KO ! In this warm weather I actually prefer the later KO.

Team choice is a bit of a mystery for both teams.Three players out for each team through injury or lack of match fitness. one new signing each, and one payer form each team that will not sign a new contract and may want to leave , or may not if the right offers do not come in?

View attachment 77475

Benitez could even revert to 4-2-3-1 ?

No Gayle today, concussion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here