[Albion] Newcastle team news

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Any egotists or big time Charlie's are far from welcome in our harmonious dressing room. By and large if a player is unhappy and wants to leave, however good he might be, then best to let him go, providing he attracts a suitable fee of course.
Interested that you know so much about our dressing room atmosphere- are you a club employee? 😉

Any player that is dropped from a first choice No1 position and left on the bench week in week out will be unhappy since the chance of getting subbed on is practically zero - it’s bleedin’ obvious innit. Nothing to do with egotism. Of course he will want to leave if he is not getting used/replaced- he’s a young international goalkeeper who needs to progress in his career. Sitting on the bench and watching your replacement concede 5 goals then not being named back in even after that can’t have been a very career defining moment for Sanchez.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least 8 first team players out - it’s tough tough tough…

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm suprised Encisco is ok,unless it was a bit of Shakespearian exit at Arsenal,I suppose it will be the same team with Caciedo filling in for Veltman, he's doing ok I suppose.:bowdown:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He has ALREADY played for our first team.
Yes and I said above he won't play again. Ever. He's way off. Just watch him play. He's a decent keeper but he is so far off an RDZ keeper that Enciso has more chance of playing between the sticks.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We are out of wonderkids and left with just kids on the bench

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I know enough about the importance of first touch in football yep. I've seen him play at least 5 times. He won't play for our first team, I absolutely guarantee that.
Blimey. Five times you say?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He will never play for us again guys. It's no discgrace. He is 6ft8 and has the poorest stats with the ball at his feet.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I know enough about the importance of first touch in football yep. I've seen him play at least 5 times. He won't play for our first team, I absolutely guarantee that.
Which is more or less what i read in the Argus probably Brian Owen suggesting he is well down the pecking order (y)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
We are out of wonderkids and left with just kids on the bench
Alan-Hansen.png

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is it really that much of a shame though? For me Sanc hex is overrated, and certainly not a DeZerbi type player, finds it difficult trying to play the ball out with his feet, and somehow doesn't seem to fit the mould of the squad that DeZerbi is trying to build.

Any egotists or big time Charlie's are far from welcome in our harmonious dressing room. By and large if a player is unhappy and wants to leave, however good he might be, then best to let him go, providing he attracts a suitable fee of course.
I think you’re being harsh on Sanchez there. He has done very well for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here