Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle, Liverpool and Fulham parking - LIVERPOOL: UNI and BRIDGE PARKING AVAILABLE

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
For Bridge Car park , does it matter what time you arrive ?
Like everything, the earlier you get there the more likely you are to get a “better” space (whatever “better” means). It opens at least 2 hours before KO. You probably wouldn’t want to give yourself less than 30 mins before KO. 10 minute brisk walk to stadium

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Looks like first batches of Liverpool and Fulham spaces have gone. About 60 left for Newcastle.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Thank you - just nabbed one for Newcastle.

How awful (or not) is it to get out of the bridge car park? Have only ever parked at the university before.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
same question from me and also what time is it best to arrive by . Thankyou
I don't think it's actually that bad. I normally stay for a beer after the match and then stroll down. At that point there is sometimes a 15 to 20 minute wait to get out. The stewards have improved a lot in being able to manage departures.

I'm normally there an hour before the match, and can drive straight in.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Like everything, the earlier you get there the more likely you are to get a “better” space (whatever “better” means). It opens at least 2 hours before KO. You probably wouldn’t want to give yourself less than 30 mins before KO. 10 minute brisk walk to stadium
thanks for that. I note on the booking it gives you a parking space , i assume thats not the case and free for all once in then.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
thanks for that. I note on the booking it gives you a parking space , i assume thats not the case and free for all once in then.
Correct. You are directed to a space by the stewards. It doesn’t always make sense but I’m sure they know what they are doing.
Getting out takes a while so it’s best to hang around at the stadium for 30 minutes and then wander back.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I park at the bridge pretty often. Arriving is easy. I usually park low down because I have a passenger with walking issues (not blue badge though). That usually means being patient about the getaway.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
So these sold out almost instantly. The club then always release a shed load of extras the week before the game. Why not just sell them in advance?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Indeed.
So these sold out almost instantly. The club then always release a shed load of extras the week before the game. Why not just sell them in advance?
I believe the extras are held back until the club knows how many spaces are needed for staff, guests, etc.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think they hold back quite a few spaces for staff - both Albion, opposition, TV, journalists, etc and then release them as numbers firm up, a few days before KO.

Oops - just seen SSE’s post

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is there info anywhere around when parking goes on sale for each game? Like there is with the match tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here