Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle getting PUMPED up for NEXT week

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Newcastle to me is what you call a real big club as to me Abigail club is about crowds and fan base's and you don't get much bigger...How Many clubs could get 50k in the 2nd tier in this country?
Forget the Chelsea's etc as this is something clubs like this could never achieve and they don't need to win European cups and leagues to build their fan base.

Proper loyal fans

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd rather be playing them 4 days after the window shuts rather than 4 days before!!! My only worry would be if Knockhaert plays a blinder and Ashley throws the cheque book at him.

True,but if he has a mare we shall forgive him..

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Their result against Reading was flattering by all accounts. No reason why we can't beat them.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Shouldn't they be pumped up for every game they play, or do they think that because they were P L last season every other club should roll over for them?
Nice to think that they are taking us as serious promotion candidates.
A k will stay with us imho, u less when we play the Massive and they put on another light show then his head may be turned.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
There's not much I'd enjoy more in football than to beat them on their patch.

AK to tear them apart and wind them up. Hemed to score a sh1t penalty. Perhaps Dunk will get sent off, and we'll still win...! One of many likely outcomes.

What's the score with Stockdale?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here