Newcastle Auto-Cup tickets question

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
If you click on your history, and have purchased (either by web/phone/in person or via the ACS) you should see the fixture Newcastle United, with the status PEND (like Horsham Gull). This means the transaction has gone through, and the event is to be uploaded to your smart card. If you don't see this - and are thinking you have purchased, then you need to call the ticket office.

Well my status says "Printing" but I notice they have taken the cash out of my credit card account so assume aok.

JOKYLE

Feb 26, 2009
mine said pending so phoned club shop and was told wont work this time you will have to go on line and do it on reserved cup seats

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ok, just spoke to a girl on the ticket line. STH seats get released for general sale at 5pm tomorrow (11th.) So, for the 30-points sale period that starts at 5pm today, you will only have non-STH seats available i.e. WSL wing, South etc.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just received this email

"This email is confirmation that as a registered member of the Brighton & Hove Albion Auto-Cup Scheme, you have been allocated a ticket for the FA Cup third round match against Newcastle United on Saturday 5th January 2013. Your payment has been automatically debited"

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Just received this email

"This email is confirmation that as a registered member of the Brighton & Hove Albion Auto-Cup Scheme, you have been allocated a ticket for the FA Cup third round match against Newcastle United on Saturday 5th January 2013. Your payment has been automatically debited"

I have just received same email......but I have not reistered for the auto cup scheme and am not going to the game. Another Albion ticket shambles

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
They're charging the £2 administration charge PER TICKET, not per transaction?! Cheeky feckers!!!

This is a joke, I have been charged £2 extra for each of the 4 tickets I bought me and my family, its costing me more to be part of the scheme, rang to get it sorted and they won't refund. Told them to remove me from the scheme but can't until after the match.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This is a joke, I have been charged £2 extra for each of the 4 tickets I bought me and my family, its costing me more to be part of the scheme, rang to get it sorted and they won't refund. Told them to remove me from the scheme but can't until after the match.

Have to agree that the £2 charge for EACH ticket is utterly wrong.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Have to agree that the £2 charge for EACH ticket is utterly wrong.

I am not one to moan, but to add a £2 charge for each ticket you would have bought using the Friends and Family option is a joke. I too rang the club about it and complained. They said if enough people send them an email about it, they would have to look into it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This Auto Scheme thing looks like a well thought through idea from the club then!

It really needs another incentive to sign up for it other than the increase in money back if you sell a ticket for a sold out match. The number of people that will affect must be tiny. Couple that with not knowing how much your ticket will cost in the first place and I'm glad I didn't bother signing up

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I am not one to moan, but to add a £2 charge for each ticket you would have bought using the Friends and Family option is a joke. I too rang the club about it and complained. They said if enough people send them an email about it, they would have to look into it.

email sent to customerservices@bhafc.co.uk but won't be holding my breath. The price of loyalty eh !!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Just seen this after posting a question on ask the club. How can they justify charging £2 per ticket when you can purchase the same three tickets today for a £2 fee

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Then they shouldn't process each seperately.
I only joined the Auto Scheme once and included my other 4 family members all at once. Now they charge me £10, bluddy rip off barber again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports