[Albion] New Yves Bissouma chant for tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Christ almighty he was on £40k a week, four years of that should set anyone half sensible up for life.

No one knows what the players are earning as that information is confidential, but the last guess, according to spotrac.com he was on £25,000 a week, but you can be sure that has been tripled at Spurs. And why would he stay at Brighton when he can significantly improve his wages?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How immature is this...!!!

He gave four years of his life for this club, and the last two years were arguable his best, and now some little git wants to insult him for trying to get a better life for himself.
What is wrong with trying to get more money for yourself in the limited amount of time that you have playing at that level?

People have :shit: attitudes sometimes on this forum, and this is one of the worst ones I have seen. I hope people can be mature enough tomorrow and welcome him back as he doesn't deserve anything else.

Christ almighty he was on £40k a week, four years of that should set anyone half sensible up for life.

Indeed. Light hearted joke sends pathetic melt of a beta-male into a hissy fit shock. Absolute textbook NSC drippiness.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No one knows what the players are earning as that information is confidential, but the last guess, according to spotrac.com he was on £25,000 a week, but you can be sure that has been tripled at Spurs. And why would he stay at Brighton when he can significantly improve his wages?
Nothing wrong with it all, this thread has been nothing but light hearted no one’s wading in with hate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only need to change one line of the Equals Baby Come Back

All day long, I'm wearing a mask of false bravado
Trying to keep up a smile that hides a tear
But as the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again
How I wish to God that you were here
Come back, Bissouma come back

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There would be something quite beautiful about performing the whole Bissouma song but missing out his name and replacing it with Mitoma. But only when we've already won.

Corrected for you :smile:

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Bissouma deserves nothing but love tomorrow, he was a model professional who played his very best with no drama at all up until the last minute he was with us.

Although IF he plays there's no need to be stroking him off, but before and after the whistle he deserves applause and even the classic Bissouma chant.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Bissouma was a superb servant for us, worked hard, became a top top player for us and gave his all. He was sold for a good price and went to a bigger club, why would we want to make fun of him? It makes me sad to see him on the bench to be honest.

A famous golfer (Forget who) used to put opponents off by telling them they are playing beautifully!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How immature is this...!!!

He gave four years of his life for this club, and the last two years were arguable his best, and now some little git wants to insult him for trying to get a better life for himself.
What is wrong with trying to get more money for yourself in the limited amount of time that you have playing at that level?

People have :shit: attitudes sometimes on this forum, and this is one of the worst ones I have seen. I hope people can be mature enough tomorrow and welcome him back as he doesn't deserve anything else.

Wind your neck in, it’s all part of the pantomime. None of us are questioning his service to the club, but taking the piss when a former player returns is a given.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Just sing the Bissouma song, but of course now it’s the Caicedo song.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland

Wind your neck in, it’s all part of the pantomime. None of us are questioning his service to the club, but taking the piss when a former player returns is a given.

The trouble is that some numbnuts will take it seriously and if it was a joke, well, let's just say they need to try better, as it was rather lame and childish.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

It may be a given in your world, but in my long experience, all it does is wind the player up to play well against us. I prefer the alternative of singing his old song to give him a warm and fuzzy feeling to take the edge off his game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The trouble is that some numbnuts will take it seriously and if it was a joke, well, let's just say they need to try better, as it was rather lame and childish.
The only numbnuts who took it seriously on this thread was you, you stupid prick.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It may be a given in your world, but in my long experience, all it does is wind the player up to play well against us. I prefer the alternative of singing his old song to give him a warm and fuzzy feeling to take the edge off his game.

True…….It’ll be both though……old song pre or post match or when he’s warming up from the bench (again), pisstake when he does something wrong on the pitch or gets clattered by Moises.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hope he comes on and gets the positive reception he deserves. Before this season I'd say he was the best player I have ever seen play for the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports