Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] New Years Eve Drinking Fred

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Raise my glass and a big Happy New Year shout out to the ambulance crews and the doctors and nurses in A & E. Not sure my dad would be comfortable in hospital tonight and keen to get well and back to the Amex if it wasn’t for them today.
slumping in a big chair now with a really really really big gin

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rather ramshackle mix of Christmas leftovers earlier - but a nice industrial sized Talisker Sky in my hand for the big .... er ....well, minute.

Hic!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Pints and pints of James Squires 150 Lashes Pale Ale.
Never thought I would make it though, as I went to a client’s house last night for a couple of glasses of red wine.
After, he got out a bottle of Grappa, no, me neither, and he poured us one each.
It was very strong and smelt like dirty socks, being polite I drank it and immediately started feeling the effects.
I woke up next day with a weird sensation in my head that persisted all day and I had rotten guts all day and evening.
Looks like the pale ale flushed it out, as I feel much better and have a proper hangover headache now.
I wonder if Grappa has a shelf life as there wasn’t much left in the bottle and he is notorious for keeping stuff indefinitely.
I won’t be going anywhere near that stuff again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here