Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Year's Eve At Home Drinkies Thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have already eaten. Curry. I understand it was Turkish.....

I had been looking forward to a game on the telly and Dr Who but both b'stards are tomorrow. Will watch some more Matt Smith Dr Who later.

Mrs T tells me we have a bottle of champers on ice, but I'm not fond, so a bottle of 2018 1000 Stories Zinfandel has just been opened. Glass of Laphroag later. Rock and Roll :rock:

To everyone I've amused or insulted over the last year, and have amused or insulted me, have a good one. Vaccines are a-coming and - who knows - they may even work.:mad: :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Already half pissed on Cab-Sav, curry up soon then loads of cheap fizz to go on with, This year I have lost my old pal Catfish, God rest you old pal, gone but never forgotten !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we are on the japanese whiskys tonight. yamakazi and a hatozaki small batch. we killed one of our pigs and have the rest of dear bessie cooking away. kids traumatised.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Gin and tonic (Cotswold Distillery), may have a lager or two followed by Sussex’s own Nyetimber and then finished off by opening a bottle of 18year old of The Glenlivet - the creme de creme of whisky

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Channeling my inner teen with a case of Strongbow Dark Fruit.

I'll probably end up watching a John Hughes film later.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We got a phone call today to say Mrs Q’s advanced colon cancer is in remission..... We’d been positive of late.. Got to keep a big eye on it now though.

So it’s Champagne ( piper something- it’s alright)

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We got a phone call today to say Mrs Q’s advanced colon cancer is in remission..... We’d been positive of late.. Got to keep a big eye on it now though.

Great news for you both :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Curry on order. Drinking various Brewdog IPAs then finishing night with Burning Sky's Robust Porter and plenty of chocolate whilst watching Hootenanny. Think I might know some of the artists this year!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bloody brilliant! Have a great evening :thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
First G & T at 3.15 today.
White wine at 5.30 with rib eye and chips, peas, onions and mushrooms.
Harvey's Christmas Pudding and Brandy butter coming soon with prosecco.
Closing with a nip of festive Redbreast 12 year old Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey to kick the door firmly shut on 2020. We've even smartened up for the evening as if we were going out!
Happy New Year one and all.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I have already eaten. Curry. I understand it was Turkish.....

I had been looking forward to a game on the telly and Dr Who but both b'stards are tomorrow. Will watch some more Matt Smith Dr Who later.

Mrs T tells me we have a bottle of champers on ice, but I'm not fond, so a bottle of 2018 1000 Stories Zinfandel has just been opened. Glass of Laphroag later. Rock and Roll :rock:

To everyone I've amused or insulted over the last year, and have amused or insulted me, have a good one. Vaccines are a-coming and - who knows - they may even work.:mad: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the words this year Harry. Some great ones, most of which I've had to look up in the dictionary. :)

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
2 gurners, 4 cans of stella and free fireworks from the feral neighbours. **** 2020.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Thought about a takeaway but going to cook bacon cheeseburgers using up some random Christmas cheeses,
A few of Aldi’s finest copy lagers and then a couple of California sunrises- equal measure of jaeger, Malibu and pineapple juice,
A bottle of Prosecco for midnight If I can drink anymore and hope that 2021 cant be as shit as this year... cheers all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here