Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Years Day - Ipswich Tickets

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone got a clue when these are going on sale? What kind allocation do we usually get and will loyalty points kick in for this one?

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Highly unlikely loyalty points required for this, even if it is new years day.
With the tractor boys struggling and their gates down to less than 20k
they will want as many as possible there.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A quick check of the Forest and Millwall sites shows they are being charged £25 for adults for their games at Ipswich!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I paid enough last season. Going to give it a swerve this time. There will be no problem getting tickets.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
A quick check of the Forest and Millwall sites shows they are being charged £25 for adults for their games at Ipswich!

Not sure where this myth of £40 tickets came from. Went last year and sure it was about £30

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

That would be a result. Interesting looking at the Millwall site they have taken an allocation of 967 for their game with us on Dec 18 ... assume they would double that.

Wonder if they have to sell the expensive ones first ???

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not sure where this myth of £40 tickets came from. Went last year and sure it was about £30

Hopefully you are right- I always find New Years Day matches a bit of a let down. May pass on this one.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I could just look it up. But as somebody on here is bound to know: do the trains run on New Year's Day?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That would be a result. Interesting looking at the Millwall site they have taken an allocation of 967 for their game with us on Dec 18 ... assume they would double that.

Wonder if they have to sell the expensive ones first ???

Maybe they are being given just the South East Corner , with segregation netting for ESL and South Stand normal away sections ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

They have categories. They are C games. I'd imagine we'd be classed as category B but hoping it's cheap as it's New Years day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here