Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Year Boycott

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
This will be my 7th New Year boycott in a row, I fecking hate it. Expensive, bars are rammed, every f***ing who doesn't usually come out goes out, ridiculously overpriced Taxis. I don't care if people think I'm a grumpy bastard. Who will join me?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
This will be my 7th New Year boycott in a row, I fecking hate it. Expensive, bars are rammed, every f***ing who doesn't usually come out goes out, ridiculously overpriced Taxis. I don't care if people think I'm a grumpy bastard. Who will join me?

If you had any friends you would get invited to parties.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:

Have to agree with you.I simply refuse to pay cash to enter my local or any other pub.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
bristolseagull said:
you miserable C U N T.

:)

seconded. Get out somewhere and enjoy yourself. How about your local?

Or even book a holiday cottage somewhere and get friends and family round?

Go on. Cheer up you big gay bear.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Les Biehn said:

Totally agree......priority for this New Years Eve thingy, should be given to regular piss-heads only.........all the "Johnny come latelies" (like me) who never go out from one year to the next should be banned...!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Been invited to a house party, Sheffield and Manchester but have turned all offers down. Going to save my money for the week after when I can actually get a seat in the pub and don't have to go 8 man deep at the bar.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
Been invited to a house party, Sheffield and Manchester but have turned all offers down. Going to save my money for the week after when I can actually get a seat in the pub and don't have to go 8 man deep at the bar.

You can stay in and watch repeats of the Two Ronnies New years eve special from 1974 and know that everyone out there is getting rat-arsed and sticking their tongue down that gorgeous girls throat.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Les Biehn said:
Going to save my money for the week after when I can actually get a seat in the pub and don't have to go 8 man deep at the bar.

So your just a one man man now then Les. So much for our threesome :love: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions said:
You can stay in and watch repeats of the Two Ronnies New years eve special from 1974 and know that everyone out there is getting rat-arsed and sticking their tongue down that gorgeous girls throat.

Yes I can, excellent.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm working.

Much cheaper, and I get to watch everyone else make a tit of themselves and then beg us for a free lift home.

Gutted :lolol:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Why dont you organise a party? Me and my mates dont go out,we all go round someones house and have an evening of tomfoolery and games.I believe its Murder Mystery this year.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
edna krabappel said:
I'm working.

Much cheaper, and I get to watch everyone else make a tit of themselves and then beg us for a free lift home.

Gutted :lolol:

Will let you know if I go out then so bagsy the frst lift request ;) :lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: New Year Boycott

algie said:
Have to agree with you.I simply refuse to pay cash to enter my local or any other pub.

I would'nt go in my local pubs if they paid me! :nono: :catfight:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
B.M.F said:
Will let you know if I go out then so bagsy the frst lift request ;) :lolol:

You can try, but I should warn you, I am currently conducting research to try and conclusively disprove the age-old theory that "if you don't ask, you don't get".

My hypothesis, which has a 99% statistical probability of being true is

"Even if you ask, you still don't get"

:lolol: :p :jester:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:

Then go to the house party for free then. You get to sve money, no waiting at bars and you can still pretend that you aren't an old man in young man's skin.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Les Biehn said:
good shout

but im goin dahn the local where they dont charge and i can (eventually) walk home :drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
edna krabappel said:
You can try, but I should warn you, I am currently conducting research to try and conclusively disprove the age-old theory that "if you don't ask, you don't get".

My hypothesis, which has a 99% statistical probability of being true is

"Even if you ask, you still don't get"

:lolol: :p :jester:

Awww I can't get my mate to do it anymore as he is Armed Police at Gatwick so can't drive around like when he was based in Shoreham :( :down:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am going to a party in Hassocks...............

only joking of course DJ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here