Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New to Brighton

BrightonJag

Apr 5, 2013
I put two seats on the ticket exchange for tomorrow back row of the northstand. Won't be online but if you call up you could get one or both.

just called but the ticket line is closed will phone em 2morrow at 9 thanks for the heads up, will drag a mate with me if i can

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
just called but the ticket line is closed will phone em 2morrow at 9 thanks for the heads up, will drag a mate with me if i can

No problem and welcome to the city. Congrats on your team if you get the tickets I hope you have a great time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No not to Scottish people. I'm afraid he will have to go through an initiation to qualify.

OK my Scottish friend, your initiation is that you must attend a match in the north stand wearing a Palace shirt. You must wave some seaweed around your head whilst singing I'm gonna burn my caravan to the ground. You will then be warmly welcomed and permitted to purchase said season ticket. If you can learn to sing in Croydonish then all the better.

Good luck my friend and welcome.

Wearing a Palarse shirt in the North Stand might lead to somebody texting the "GrassUpANigel" hotline :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here