Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticket design

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Apparently the new ticket design was introduced today according to the pretty girl in the club shop. I think they look better than the last lot and there is a nice pic of the boys backsides on it.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I like them but would like somthing were the blank bit is. Nd yes the ticket girl or one of them is fit!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Are things that bad that you've got to have a thread about the new design on the f***ing tickets :nono:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
:eek: Does BHAExpress know this?
He'll try and BUY you.

Sigh..
I post a football related, non attention seeking thread and someone still modifies my original wording.

As for BHAexpress; I have no idea who he is, but I could do with the money.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Shame that the new ticket girl is incompetent

It's fantastic reading your posts, moaning your arse off about anything and everything Albion - in fact anything and everything in life in general. I'd love to be served by you should you ever work in the Ticket Office...

What are you going to be like when you're the grand old age of 25, let alone a narky old bastard of 60? You could do with some joy in your life - go and have a bath or something, and for crying out loud, wind your neck in.

I'm 37, had a couple of glasses of wine after a mildly interesting day reading people unnecessarily slagging off the looks of a couple of helpful, attractive female friends of mine, and I'm STILL happier than you are...

D

Deleted User X18H

It's fantastic reading your posts, moaning your arse off about anything and everything Albion - in fact anything and everything in life in general. I'd love to be served by you should you ever work in the Ticket Office...

What are you going to be like when you're the grand old age of 25, let alone a narky old bastard of 60? You could do with some joy in your life - go and have a bath or something, and for crying out loud, wind your neck in.

I'm 37, had a couple of glasses of wine after a mildly interesting day reading people unnecessarily slagging off the looks of a couple of helpful, attractive female friends of mine, and I'm STILL happier than you are...

Your only 37 :ohmy: are you sure ?? is that with a telescope ??

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Whereas if you were sober, you'd just say "Stop f***ing MOANING you PRICK"

Probably

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here