Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I reckon its Will Hoskins, scored against us twice last season for Rovers....oh hold on..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Keep telling you guys its Geoge Boyd. Did no one read my thread 'Rumours from the Urinals' over the weekend?

Fee approx £2,000,000, was due to be unveiled at a press conference yesterday, but a slight hitch has held the deal up until tomorrow

All according to the bloke who had a piss next to me in the lower west on Satuday afternoon.

Do we believe him?.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wonder if the truth is it's a former Leeds player. Jermaine Beckford?

It's not exactly worked out for him or Everton has it, and presumably he knows Gus from their time at Leeds.

Btw, I have absolutely NO INFORMATION whatsoever, I'm just typing my thoughts.
rumoured to be 6 million + and on his way to Leicester ..

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
According to my source Gus has got someone else in mind too, who could be far more interesting. Don't ask me for his name or my source, but the chances are that you haven't heard of him (despite him scoring twice against us in the past season or two).

Probably a fair chance we may have heard of him if he has scored twice against us in the past season or two :lolol:

SeagullsReloaded

SeagullsReloaded.com
Aug 29, 2011
Spain
Keep telling you guys its Geoge Boyd. Did no one read my thread 'Rumours from the Urinals' over the weekend?

Fee approx £2,000,000, was due to be unveiled at a press conference yesterday, but a slight hitch has held the deal up until tomorrow

All according to the bloke who had a piss next to me in the lower west on Satuday afternoon.

Do we believe him?.

Didn't Gus say he was going after someone a bit special. Does Boyd fit that category. Couldn't help thinking it was someone with a higher profile reputation.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Ivanildo Cassama? Played for Portimonense when we played them and Olhanense this pre-season?

???

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton

Do we believe him?.

Boyd isn't a STRIKER and I definitely would not classify him as 'Special' in the context of our squad. He may be a target of ours but he certainly isn't the striker with presence, OR the 'Special one'.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Paynter would certainly fit the bill as a striker with presence but would have thought we would be looking at younger,faster forwards than him.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Lukaku on loan... Mentioned on another thread. Loan move to Stoke blocked because of a rule that he cannot go to a Premier League club. Would be AMAZING and certainly has presence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here