Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Fella on the 'Murray not even on the bench' thread reckons we're getting Tom Craddock from Luton who has got 3 in 4 games this season albeit in the BSP.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Erm, Dickinson scored a belter tonight before Kuipers got sent off, you're not going to score away against Huddersfield with ten men mate

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Better than, Holroyd, Hart and Barnes imho...But not really what we have been told we might expect to get. I reckon we need two strikers anyway and Craddock could be the second one.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Better than, Holroyd, Hart and Barnes imho...But not really what we have been told we might expect to get. I reckon we need two strikers anyway and Craddock could be the second one.
How do you know he is better then Holroyd? For a start Holroyd has a better goal scoring record then Haddock in that league.
It's another non league gamble which we have got wrong quite a few times before.
We need to set our sights much higher now.I think fans expect that as well.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How do you know he is better then Holroyd? For a start Holroyd has a better goal scoring record then Haddock in that league.
It's another non league gamble which we have got wrong quite a few times before.
We need to set our sights much higher now.I think fans expect that as well.

It was an opinion, not a statement of fact!!!......Sorry just checked the stats, as well as being an opinion Craddock has scored more goals in conference than Holroyd and also in the League for Luton when they were relagated, as well as playing in the prem for Middlesbough. So you could say it is a statement of fact as well. Would be a good bench option!!

Last edited:

I say we buy a big name striker and sort out are goal problem at the moment. Any Ideas?

Do you eat straw and sit on walls in your village?
I think you should sort out 'yare' literacy problem :drool:

villageidiot.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here