Votes: 105 61.0%
  • Bedwetter

Votes: 67 39.0%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There isn't a 'very relaxed about it all' option.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All the strikers have been bought

There’s none left available!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Childish phrases. I am fast losing faith. Our striker (only) recruitment since we joined the prem has been awful, with only Maupay being good enough. If we don’t get someone in BEFORE THE FIRST GAME (NOT the date the window closes), then you can take my vote as bed wetter (but I repeat that the phrase is pathetic).

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bedwetter here. Seeing Callum Wilson and Ollie Watkins snapped up by Toon and Villa has left me envious.

So yes, worried but hoping and keeping the faith. In Bloom I trust totally.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bedwetter here. Seeing Callum Wilson and Ollie Watkins snapped up by Toon and Villa has left me envious.

So yes, worried but hoping and keeping the faith. In Bloom I trust totally.

You're envious of spending £20m on a 29 year old and paying him £5m per year for a career that has only yielded 30 league appearances or more in a season 4 times, and only scored double figures in a season 3 times, one of those in League One, one in the Championship. Envious, I'm thinking dodged a bullet! :D:hilton::shootself

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My Albion Mojo was an 8 during our early business and has since drifted to a 6 watching the clubs around getting on with it.

Fans forum on Thursday though, so who knows.

Does that make me a bed wetter or a wet dreamer?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm a definite licker. The powers that be know more about this stuff than I do and all the available strikers sold so far to other premier league teams, are not what we're after.
I'm quite expecting some unknown to pop up holding the shirt and signed for a few pesos and a couple of long rizlas

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Licker here. Think back to the day we first heard about Veltman. It was when he turned up with the shirt. A Dutch international at his peak at 28. He cost us an absurd 900k. We had been following him for two years. And we knew about the release clause. I'm not aware that anyone else did. Now that is a measure of just how good our recruitment is. Keep the faith.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Normally in transfer windows a wetter. This time a licker.

We’ve spent bugger all, when the money is there (Newcastle, CP and Villa are spending for example), so I’m pretty confident that a striker and possibly others are in the pipeline.

We must have proven cover or competition for Maupay. If he was out long term injured, we really would be sterile up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here