Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Stealthy Speed Camareas on M25

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I don't get caught!!

See them flashing on the other side of the road. If it goes off at night on the opposite carriageway it really blinds you.

Sorry Billy but my response just has to be............................Whooooosh!

(that's the trouble with the interweb, how do you properly tune in to irony/humorous rejoinders?!)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I do not know of one person sent a ticket on an average speed check camera, I often go a bit quicker than the signage tells me, if the road is clear, no one is working on the roadside and I am not too pissed, not had one yet.

There are average speed cameras on the highway and national road where I live (the N3 to Durban in the KZN midlands). They make an absolute fortune from fines - certainly covers the clear up and repairs from all of the trucks that keep crashing there anyway. Am quite surprised that they do not do them more in the UK, but perhaps they cannot cope with the traffic volumes?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I do not know of one person sent a ticket on an average speed check camera, I often go a bit quicker than the signage tells me, if the road is clear, no one is working on the roadside and I am not too pissed, not had one yet.

How fast do you drive when you are pissed, just as a matter of interest?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Scrap the speed limit on motorways completely - raise dual carriage ways to 80 (punishable at 88)

70 is frustratingly slow, especially when you get the odd jobsworth who refuses to go faster than that even when overtaking in the right hand lane.

With the limit set 70 most people will do 80! Set it to 80 and most will do 90. Your good at researching shit on the internet, go and find out for yourself the different reaction times with just a 10 mph increase!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Scrap the speed limit on motorways completely - raise dual carriage ways to 80 (punishable at 88)

70 is frustratingly slow, especially when you get the odd jobsworth who refuses to go faster than that even when overtaking in the right hand lane.

That's pointless, everyone knows that if you reach 88mph you travel through time, so you're never going to get caught.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here