Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Wars trailer

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to try and resist all the trailers, images and spoilerish stuff from this point in I reckon. Not sure how easy that will be but you never know.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's brilliant to get to see some stuff but my media feeds are full of hundreds upon hundreds of costume pics, making of clips, actor interviews, spaceship stuff. They need to give it a rest.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It's brilliant to get to see some stuff but my media feeds are full of hundreds upon hundreds of costume pics, making of clips, actor interviews, spaceship stuff. They need to give it a rest.

Disappointing not to see some pec definition on those stormtrooper breast plates. The old school/skool stormtroopers had decent pec definition Dribble, as I'm sure you're aware.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
:ohmy::ohmy: :love::love:

:bowdown:

Cannot wait until this comes out, will be back to remembering going to Brighton Odeon back in 1977 to see the original :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Anyone notice that when Luke talks about the force being strong in his family he says 'my Father has it'...? Is Darth Vader alive?!
I'm not convinced it is Luke - I know it's his lines from ROTJ but that line 'my sister has it' and you see the lightsabre being handed to a young female., I don't know :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not convinced it is Luke - I know it's his lines from ROTJ but that line 'my sister has it' and you see the lightsabre being handed to a young female., I don't know :)

It is Luke - it's actual dialogue taken from RoTJ - hence the 'My father HAS it' bit, but of course they've added the new bit. It's not clear whether he's talking to his or Leia's offspring.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
It is Luke - it's actual dialogue taken from RoTJ - hence the 'My father HAS it' bit, but of course they've added the new bit. It's not clear whether he's talking to his or Leia's offspring.

If it was Leia's offspring wouldn't he say "your mother" rather than "my sister"? Unless they don't know he is their uncle?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If it was Leia's offspring wouldn't he say "your mother" rather than "my sister"? Unless they don't know he is their uncle?

It's meant to be ambiguous. As a teaser trailer it's done its job.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Interestingly, the lightsaber being passed to this person is Anakin's lightsaber that Obi Wan took from him, kept all those years the gave to Luke in A New Hope. The lightsaber was then lost again when Vader chopped Luke's hand off in Empire Strikes Back and Luke went on to build a new one. So somewhere along the line someone found Luke's hand and lightsaber within Cloud City perhaps?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Interestingly, the lightsaber being passed to this person is Anakin's lightsaber that Obi Wan took from him, kept all those years the gave to Luke in A New Hope. The lightsaber was then lost again when Vader chopped Luke's hand off in Empire Strikes Back and Luke went on to build a new one. So somewhere along the line someone found Luke's hand and lightsaber within Cloud City perhaps?
So whose mechanical hand is the one patting R2D2 by the fire? Are we supposed to assume it's a shot from Darth Vader's funeral pyre or does another family trait carry on through the new films :D

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
chewy we're home.JPG
Like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here