[Albion] New special edition Albion home shirt (NHS)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Exactly, I was planning to trim my pubes tonight at 8pm and this damn NHS nonsense at the same time makes it very difficult to shave and clap at the same time.

I did read somewhere that if you time your w’ank for 7-58 it sounds like the whole street is applauding you......

For older posters this may help.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
My thoughts on seeing the shirt was how much of the £45 was going to Nike and what would actually be left as “profit” to go towards the “Albion as One” fund?

Decided to donate £50 directly to the fund.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
My thoughts on seeing the shirt was how much of the £45 was going to Nike and what would actually be left as “profit” to go towards the “Albion as One” fund?

According to the Albion website, £15 from each sale goes to the Albion As One fund.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So is that £30 to Nike!

I should imagine the club benefit a bit in these difficult times, and free P&P too.

I rarely get involved being an old cynic, but my order is in!

Covid.JPG

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I should imagine the club benefit a bit in these difficult times, and free P&P too.

I rarely get involved being an old cynic, but my order is in

Not according to the club email - “all profits from the sales going to NHS charities”.

Paying Nike £30 is a strange way in my opinion to say ‘thank you’ to the NHS.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not according to the club email - “all profits from the sales going to NHS charities”.

Paying Nike £30 is a strange way in my opinion to say ‘thank you’ to the NHS.

So, just to be clear. £15 goes to the charities. BHA will get a cut. Distribution then P&P need to be deducted also, how do Nike get £30?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You make [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] s request to treat others on this board with understanding, respect, and kindness, a lot more difficult than most, don’t you?

Another tit I have on ignore. Who knew? ???

Edit - not you. The tit to whom you respond, I mean. :facepalm::cheers:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
So, just to be clear. £15 goes to the charities. BHA will get a cut. Distribution then P&P need to be deducted also, how do Nike get £30?

BHA do NOT get a cut - all profits go to charity - I accept that P&P needs to be deducted from the £45.

The point I’m making is that there is no mention anywhere of Nike contributing.

Fine if anyone wants the shirt, not a problem - the fact that £15 of what is being paid for it is going to an NHS charity is purely incidental.

I’m just observing that if the motivation behind buying the shirt is to say ‘thank you’ to the NHS then a better way would be to donate directly to ‘Albion as One’.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
BHA do NOT get a cut - all profits go to charity - I accept that P&P needs to be deducted from the £45.

The point I’m making is that there is no mention anywhere of Nike contributing.

Fine if anyone wants the shirt, not a problem - the fact that £15 of what is being paid for it is going to an NHS charity is purely incidental.

I’m just observing that if the motivation behind buying the shirt is to say ‘thank you’ to the NHS then a better way would be to donate directly to ‘Albion as One’.

Great that we live in a free world, and we can do as we see fit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have always bought an XXL, but the last one I bought was massively too big and comes down practically to my knees. Any shirt size selecting advice from rcent shirt buyers? I'm a 44 chest, 35 gut (will admit to 38 if pushed), and six foot tall. Cheers!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

And a good solution for those members of the population holding a guilty conscience, you know who you are....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports