Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Sim City game

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Looks good! What's it called?

It's called Cities: Skylines.

It does look very good, need to check out the specs but hopefully my 4 year old Macbook Pro should be able to run it no problem at all. Might pick it up once I've given Dying Light a good blast on the PS4

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My son just purchased Cities: Skylines and thinks it is truly excellent!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Out now on Steam, everything Sim City should have been and wasn't.

Would recommend. :thumbsup:

Saw this over the weekend, very tempted. Shame there is no demo

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If anyone is unsure check out the overwhelmingly positive reviews on the Steam store, I tried to find a down thumb, couldn't find one.

Here is a good review too.

IMO this is the true successor to Sim City 4. :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It certainly looks like it. It's all Maxis had to do, keep everything from SC4 with better graphics and UI. Do they have subway systems in C:S?

I'm taking it slow and enjoying the ride, I'm pleased to say that I'm yet to explore mass transit, planes, trains, subway etc. But yes there is subway from what I have seen, both underground and overground :), and trains look really nice.

Also I have heard that they are currently working on tunnels which are not in the current release but will be added in a free update when they are done.

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
I'm taking it slow and enjoying the ride, I'm pleased to say that I'm yet to explore mass transit, planes, trains, subway etc. But yes there is subway from what I have seen, and trains look really nice.

Also I have heard that they are currently working on tunnels which are not in the current release but will be added in a free update when they are done.

Don't get them much anymore! People have gotten too used to buying extras through DLC and the gaming industry think they can just do it as the norm now.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
One of the reviews on steam says something along the lines of "A car was driving slowly in front of a fire truck that was heading to a fire at my favourite building. The building burnt down so I found the drivers house and bulldozed it".

That's won me over.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My first city. :)

Subway/underground station in the suburbs. :thumbsup:

I may have overdone the trees :lolol:

CS.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here