Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season - Where do you place your accumulators??

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well I guess that is the punters choice. Some may say going to the cinema, eating out, smoking, drinking are all mugs games. You pays your money and you makes your choice. I say good luck to anyone who has a flutter, but would suggest they do so with discipline.:)

exactly; if i die of the big C, skint an pissed with a smile
on my face its my lookout; is it not?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's rarely been a game at the Amex when one almost-chum or another hasn't come up to me, thrust a crumpled betting slip for a 10/11/12 game accumulator in me face and told me a tale of woe about Grimsby or Northampton or the Albion letting them down in the 93rd minute. To which my reply is always the same: Look you silly c*nts, do a PERM. 9 from 10, 10 from 11, 11 from 12, whatever. For sure sure it will cost you about the same to a smaller stake, but on the plus side it'll stop you doing that loser bet slip waving in me face thing. Shape up or ship out!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Losing the SkyBet free bet club is a real pain in the balls for me. I used to enjoy my fiver acca - as a man of modest means it was a fun thing to do on a saturday, and quite often came up trumps - think my best winnings were £180 on a fiver bet, there is no way on earth I'd consider dumping a pink note on a single bet!!!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There's rarely been a game at the Amex when one almost-chum or another hasn't come up to me, thrust a crumpled betting slip for a 10/11/12 game accumulator in me face and told me a tale of woe about Grimsby or Northampton or the Albion letting them down in the 93rd minute. To which my reply is always the same: Look you silly c*nts, do a PERM. 9 from 10, 10 from 11, 11 from 12, whatever. For sure sure it will cost you about the same to a smaller stake, but on the plus side it'll stop you doing that loser bet slip waving in me face thing. Shape up or ship out!

your nearly pals don't tell you when they win cos you would bledge beer of them.
and with your little perm trick, 2 teams let you down,except when they don't.
if its just 1 its not worth winning anyway.
oh, and me ship did come in, but you weren't there man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here