Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
:( Nope still waiting for mine ... wherabouts are you sitting if i may ask ?

Aug 21, 2011
I went in to the ticket office at the Amex today to see if I could pick mine up, but was told they have all been sent and if not recived by Saturday to give them a call. whilst there I purchsed a snazzy season ticket wallet oooohhhh!

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I went in to the ticket office at the Amex today to see if I could pick mine up, but was told they have all been sent and if not recived by Saturday to give them a call. whilst there I purchsed a snazzy season ticket wallet oooohhhh!

This, almost word for word hahaa. I didnt ask to collect just asked what was happening.. And i also went for a season ticket wallet :D did you spend the big bucks on the leather one or the cheap and cheerful plastic option? I must admit i thought £9.99 was a bit steep so i went for the £1.99 one :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And i also went for a season ticket wallet :D did you spend the big bucks on the leather one or the cheap and cheerful plastic option? I must admit i thought £9.99 was a bit steep so i went for the £1.99 one :D

It would have been cheaper if you'd used your ST to buy it.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
It would have been cheaper if you'd used your ST to buy it.
Yes but i didn't want to feel that i was wasting my time completely in going there. Although i was also on the look out for this new striker ;)
Its not much of a discount anyway is it? 10%? I could've saved 19p! Dang it :(

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here