Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New season betting tips

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Don't worry they are going to replace Benteke with Adebayor..... he is the ideal guy to have in a relegation scrap. Why do teams keep signing him? He hasn't done anything of note for donkeys and just seems to wind up his own team/fans with his inept performances.

Now, Adebayor is a funny one.

Villa will get a good season out of him in my opinion. He always has a BURST of remembering he is a good player when he joins a club or a new manager comes in. He was actually brilliant under Sherwood when he first came to Spurs. That may be all they get, but in the mean time, whilst having to fill the Benteke gap, he could be absolutely perfect.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Villa look in deep trouble with Ron Vlaar out injured for 4 months or so, can see Sherwood gone by Christmas

Leicester and the Tinkerman look a bad fit, Ranieri hasn't done anything in years and another manager I can see gone early.

West Ham under pressure and teams that get rid of Allardyce always seem to struggle after and the Olympic stadium will look a bit daft in the Championship

Everton are one of my surprise packets to fail, Martinez hopelessly overrated and didn't have a clue last season could end up relegated for the first time

Ron Vlaar no longer plays for Villa, so they will be without him for more than 4 months.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think Everton are OK. Ultimately they have good players which is pretty key!

Howard, Stones, Coleman, Baines, Mccarthy, Barkley, Lukaku, Mirallas. All GOOD players.

Even if Martinez sends them out with Lukaku in goal and Howard at left back, they should have easily enough to be a top 10 team.

Plus they may be ROLLING in it soon if they flog Stones for silly money.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Ron Vlaar no longer plays for Villa, so they will be without him for more than 4 months.

Didn't realise he was a free agent but won't be getting a contract anywhere now, silly boy should have signed on and he would be getting paid now

Might be a time when Southampton hit the buffers with their selling everything with legs policy, and they need a consistent goal scorer too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here