New poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
How to becoma a Guvnor

Becoming Guvnor is no easy task. You must be able to show your voters that you are someone of character, intellect and vision, and that you have enough experience to get the job done. Here are some tips to help you get there.

Instructions

1) Get a good education. Read everything you can about issues that affect your constituency, and have a degree from a respectable university to show that you are qualified for the job.

2) Stay away from scandal. Don't sleep around, say controversial things that might come back to haunt you, or indulge in drug use. Things like that have a tendency to come up around election time.

3) Get involved in public life. Volunteer, work as an activist and be a part of neighborhood associations. Get to know people and show them that you are a part of the community.

4) Run for lower offices. The local school board, city council and mayor's office are all steps on your way to becoming governor.

5) Have an agenda. Talking about "change" or "experience" only gets you so far. Know what the problems of your state are and what you want to do about them.

6) Be heard. Advertise, hold question-and-answer sessions with voters, and debate your opponent. Make sure to get your agenda out there.

7) Take the high ground. Don't get involved in mudslinging. If you can show the voters that you are principled and dedicated to improving your state, you will win in the end.

In other words you cannot elect yourself to the position of Guvnor.

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
How to becoma a Guvnor

Becoming Guvnor is no easy task. You must be able to show your voters that you are someone of character, intellect and vision, and that you have enough experience to get the job done. Here are some tips to help you get there.

Instructions

1) Get a good education. Read everything you can about issues that affect your constituency, and have a degree from a respectable university to show that you are qualified for the job.

2) Stay away from scandal. Don't sleep around, say controversial things that might come back to haunt you, or indulge in drug use. Things like that have a tendency to come up around election time.

3) Get involved in public life. Volunteer, work as an activist and be a part of neighborhood associations. Get to know people and show them that you are a part of the community.

4) Run for lower offices. The local school board, city council and mayor's office are all steps on your way to becoming governor.

5) Have an agenda. Talking about "change" or "experience" only gets you so far. Know what the problems of your state are and what you want to do about them.

6) Be heard. Advertise, hold question-and-answer sessions with voters, and debate your opponent. Make sure to get your agenda out there.

7) Take the high ground. Don't get involved in mudslinging. If you can show the voters that you are principled and dedicated to improving your state, you will win in the end.

In other words you cannot elect yourself to the position of Guvnor.

I'm The Guvnor for the complete opposite reasons, ill give my reasons in a while.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Is that a thinly veiled threat?

To me it seems like you are often pretty keen to remind posters how tough your role on NSC is, almost fishing for sympathy and praise from others. Don't think I've ever seen other mods do it. The whole thread has been riddled with you trying to out what might be a second account - highlighting your 'research' process so people can see what you've gone through, which really should have been done via PM with the user shouldn't it? Anyway, below is two examples of you on this thread reminding everyone of the mild perils of your work...

I don't do threats :thumbsup: .......

Maybe I've got it wrong, but that's my opinion :thumbsup:

You have got it wrong, read everything I put (if you want to be bored to death!) not what suits you, if you don't like what I put, then don't ****ing read it, your comment raised my suspicion as to why you commented so I checked out your account, I now know why you commented, and I don't value your opinion :thumbsup: ....... oh and I read some good stuff about your e mail address circa 2008 :lol:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
You have got it wrong, read everything I put (if you want to be bored to death!) not what suits you, if you don't like what I put, then don't ****ing read it, your comment raised my suspicion as to why you commented so I checked out your account, I now know why you commented, and I don't value your opinion :thumbsup: ....... oh and I read some good stuff about your e mail address circa 2008 :lol:

wow there goes the toys...

Jimmy Grimble

Christ you're a jumpy one aren't you? I have read the whole thread champ and I stand by what I've said, it's hard not to read your '****ing' opinion when it's on a thread I've followed.

I can't really dissect what you're trying to say in the rest of the post though; are you suggesting you've done 'research' on me? If so would you like to tell me what you've actually found as opposed to this incomprehensible cryptic shit you've just posted? Seems to me like you're abusing a position of power without knowing what you're looking at. Do tell what your "suspicion" about why I commented is, because if it's about a joint account you're gonna make a right **** of yourself, and do tell about my email address as well, which, incidentally, was created when I was at school.

And might I suggest you PM me if you're going to get personal re: email details and the like. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've gone for an apple and a few grapes, just keep off the Christmas weight, this just got real .........

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've gone for an apple and a few grapes, just keep off the Christmas weight, this just got real .........

I fear the prefects have got involved now and it's all being sorted out privately now.... it's gone awfully quiet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here