New poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just find it a bit odd the screening process but hey ho

It does seem odd. Mods could just assess you on whether you are trolling with your views or breaking any NSC rules. But no, let's try to guess whether someone could have a cartoon character in their email address. And although it may be valid to get past authentication, let's try to work out whether it's your primary or secondary email account.

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
You only have one more screening process to go through now.........but that does not involve me, you will be glad to hear :) but it does involve a few of the "livelier" lads on here, they will look after you though :) :lol: :wink:

I'm ready

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It does seem odd. Mods could just assess you on whether you are trolling with your views or breaking any NSC rules. But no, let's try to guess whether someone could have a cartoon character in their email address. And although it may be valid to get past authentication, let's try to work out whether it's your primary or secondary email account.

Oh stop it.....your just itching to pick up on anything I say or do! now go back to moderating on your own site!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh stop it.....your just itching to pick up on anything I say or do! now go back to moderating on your own site!

I don't know where your animosity is coming from. First time I particularly noticed your posts on NSC you were getting on like a house on fire with Lady Gull. And yet now you seem to have a bee in your bonnet because I post on Seagulls Chat as well as NSC. I don't really know what's caused the breakdown between you and the admins of Seagulls Chat, not that it's any of my business, but by the same token, I don't think it's justified that you use it as a bone of contention with me.

By the way, 'atypical' is a real word! :wink:

Frank Provocation

Dec 11, 2013
I think newbies should just make a comment on a thread that interests them and leave it at that, why bother with big announcements & getting involved with defending yourself.

Dec 29, 2011
I think newbies should just make a comment on a thread that interests them and leave it at that, why bother with big announcements & getting involved with defending yourself.

Who has time to make all these spoof emails and NSC accounts? Do you mass register them at once and slowly whittle away at your stash over time as you think of more and more 'funny' NSC usernames?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I don't know where your animosity is coming from. First time I particularly noticed your posts on NSC you were getting on like a house on fire with Lady Gull. And yet now you seem to have a bee in your bonnet because I post on Seagulls Chat as well as NSC. I don't really know what's caused the breakdown between you and the admins of Seagulls Chat, not that it's any of my business, but by the same token, I don't think it's justified that you use it as a bone of contention with me.

By the way, 'atypical' is a real word! :wink:

To set the record straight on your attempt at shit stirring, I have no issues with SC or any of the Admins or anyone involved in it, and it most certainly has nothing to do with "A bone of contention with you" which I do not have!

And as you quite rightly say, it's non of your business so leave it that way.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
so a 25 year old uses a fictitious cartoon character as his main primary e mail address, also you have used a free e mail address host, when I know for a fact you are using the self same broadband provider as I am and I am fully aware that they provide you with a certain amount of e mail accounts, which like most people you will have taken up.

Quite honestly little of what you have provided and said, adds up, that said, I am reasonably confident you are from the Brighton area.

Please PM (private message) me an e mail account that is yours, above and beyond the NSC registered one.

Thank you.

FWIW, I never use the email addresses my service provider gives me as it kind of ties you down to them and stops you shopping around for the best deal when youer contract is up

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
FWIW, I never use the email addresses my service provider gives me as it kind of ties you down to them and stops you shopping around for the best deal when youer contract is up

Yeah I know what your saying, and I don't disagree, but pretty much all the spoof and idiot accounts we have had in the past, and still do get are all of the fredflintstone / mickeymouse@whatever.com always from an e mail provider that is not well known, so as I'm sure you can appreciate when these come along it does raise certain suspicions and in most cases ends up being a spoof / idiot account.

In fairness to this lad he does appear genuine, but all the initial research I was doing did feel like it was a spoof account, but hopefully I was wrong, time will tell I guess.

The time and effort spent is all for the good of NSC and for absolutely no other reason, but yes, sometimes I do get it wrong.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah I know what your saying, and I don't disagree, but pretty much all the spoof and idiot accounts we have had in the past, and still do get are all of the fredflintstone / mickeymouse@whatever.com always from an e mail provider that is not well known, so as I'm sure you can appreciate when these come along it does raise certain suspicions and in most cases ends up being a spoof / idiot account.

In fairness to this lad he does appear genuine, but all the initial research I was doing did feel like it was a spoof account, but hopefully I was wrong, time will tell I guess.

The time and effort spent is all for the good of NSC and for absolutely no other reason, but yes, sometimes I do get it wrong.

Fairy nuff

Hello

Im The Guvnor,

Pleased to meet you all, after a few years of surfing this site, I've taken the plunge and signed up.

Remember though I'm The Guvnor, so don't start.

:rave:

Pretty pink fairy is the top boy on this firm,he'll open you up like a tin of beans you Sllllllaaaaaaggggg!
And remember no names on here,you never know who's OB,now jog on you mug.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What has the op said or done to inspire this witch hunt?

Mountains and molehills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here