Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albionite83 said:
Disagree. Think Harding will be excellent. [/QUOTE

not at div one level hoped to be proved wrong,

virgos passing is not good enough he gives it away to much ditto with hinch good cover players but if you lose the ball at this level you wont get it back for a long time

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
virgos passing is not good enough he gives it away to much ditto with hinch good cover players but if you lose the ball at this level you wont get it back for a long time [/B]

I disagree, I think Virgo's passing is excellent especially some of his long range efforts and he seems to be able to easily pick out colleagues in the stripes.

It is quite refreshing to know that we have produced a defender who can not just tackle but use the ball as well.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
One midfielder, one striker. Remember we're going to have Rodger back next season and we haven't exactly got the cash to buy a whole new midfield.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
mcghee wants a forward, a winger and left footed midfielder,
i think we will get alan armstrong from ipswich

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Thimble Keegan said:
I disagree, I think Virgo's passing is excellent especially some of his long range efforts and he seems to be able to easily pick out colleagues in the stripes.

It is quite refreshing to know that we have produced a defender who can not just tackle but use the ball as well.

Agree with that 100%. He has GREAT vision! :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Definitely need a striker, midfielder and defender although Reid with Rodgers back and Blackwell back may ease the pain.

Oh and when I say striker not some twat like Kitson OK

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
We could surely not afford Alun Armstrong from Ipswich, he was a million £ player not so long ago. Even if he is on a free his wages would be too high. Good striker though, perhaps a bit of a sicknote recently.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
oldham gull said:
We could surely not afford Alun Armstrong from Ipswich, he was a million £ player not so long ago. Even if he is on a free his wages would be too high. Good striker though, perhaps a bit of a sicknote recently.
a bit of a kitson over the years when it comes to fitness but always scored goals and a decent striker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here