Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
In light of the way we are playing, do you think that some of our new players are wondering why they came? Players like CMS, Buckley and Vicente, are part of the problem, but I wonder at times like this whether they regret signing for us. Especially CMS, who could have gone to West Ham or Leicester. I am sure that this is only a temporary blip, but the thought crossed my mind, so I have put it up for discussion.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Im sure CMS is happy but much more of last night and cant see any of the players being happy especially CMS.

Buckley / Hoskins / Vincente are unreliable to get us out of this.

Yes possibly need more

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Buckley,Hoskins and Vicente can't complain as they have hardly played which for me is a big reason why we are struggling.
A fit Buckley and Vicente would make a huge difference.I genuinely feel once all our fit that we will improve dramatically.
CMS wouldn't have played every week at Leicester or West Ham.

I didn't go to Watford, but I was at Birmingham and CMS's body language was not good at times... he looked totally pissed off with play breaking down after 10 or so passes and the ball never getting anywhere near him. He's a willing runner, but surely even his chasing style of play will be under threat if this continues. He needs some decent service as his goals to shots ratio is actually very good - after all he's already scored 6 times this season!

If we Gus sorts out the service issue to our strikers we'll be a very decent team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here