New Player announcement later today to cheer us all up!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
No it isn't, you disgusting liar. If it was your birthday, there'd be a big happy birthday message next to your posts, courtesy of NSC. Unless of course you didn't type your birthday into your profile, in which case, happy birthday.

It is too! I'm wearing a badge and everything.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Done deal according the insiders knowledge.

Am I the only one who would be disappointed with this? 10 Games played for us and 2 goals. Okay he scored 15 in 31 for Millwall but still. I just got a bad feeling about him. I could be wrong or It's me guts but either way It's not good lol

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If it is Henderson i would be pretty disappointed.

I wouldn't. Always does a job in this division and looked a handful in both games last season, when we had him he was quite early in his development. From then on he has kicked on to become one of the better hold up strikers at this level.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Done deal according the insiders knowledge.

Really hope not, he's not gonna get us in the playoffs,
Wasn't all that when he was on loan here.
And is this the type of player to tempt Vicente into staying ???
Doubt that very much

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I wouldn't. Always does a job in this division and looked a handful in both games last season, when we had him he was quite early in his development. From then on he has kicked on to become one of the better hold up strikers at this level.
Fair points, but would still want another striker who has some pace and would give up other options.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

I would agree with that, might be just the foil CMS needs.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Just for the record, I didn't get the Happy Birthday thing against my posts on the occasion of my birthday a few months back. And I checked my profile, and its in there, and everything.

B*st*rds.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
a few people said on another thread that there is a press conference today at 230pm does anyone know if there is any truth in that?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Doubts regarding Henderson surround his fitness record which is pretty grim reading and his upcoming court case (equally grim!) NOT his striking ability which up there with most in this league. Good with his head too which is something we are missing.

Going back to a loan spell in 2003 probably not overly appropriate..........................?

I've got real reservations but wouldn't say "no" - potentially a better partner for CMS than eother Paynter or Vokes.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I can't believe people are judging Henderson from a one month loan spell nearly TEN YEARS ago. Whether he is right for us or not that is still irrelevant. He wouldn't have spent an entire career at Championship level if that was all he was capable of.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not convinced Henderson is the answer to the slight lack of goals last season, as long as we arent paying a huge amount for him then its alright. If were paying £2 Million +, then he has a lot of people to win over.

Think the club may also be recruiting a parole officer soon with the amount of players in the courtroom.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not convinced Henderson is the answer to the slight lack of goals last season, as long as we arent paying a huge amount for him then its alright. If were paying £2 Million +, then he has a lot of people to win over.

Think the club may also be recruiting a parole officer soon with the amount of players in the courtroom.

No way would we be paying £2m.

Milwall fans on their forum seemed to be happy with anything over £500k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports