And matt phillips..

And snodgrass..

And redmond..

I could go on..

sorry he was busy that week when vicente actually played

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
It's quite hard to comment on your rivals message board when you're at the matchisn't it?

so sorry, but unlike most of you on here,I have alife outside of watching football, mainly running my VERY successful business here in France,.quite hard to get back for ALL the matches...however I was there to see our 3-1WIN at yours earlier this season....what a night.....seeing the weed fans in tears.....priceless...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
so sorry, but unlike most of you on here,I have alife outside of watching football, mainly running my VERY successful business here in France,.quite hard to get back for ALL the matches...however I was there to see our 3-1WIN at yours earlier this season....what a night.....seeing the weed fans in tears.....priceless...

What a plastic. Only turn up for your club's big match of the season.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

So, what's your businesses name? Got a website? Can't be that successful if you're on here most of the time, and not concentrating on business.

And why do Palace fans get off on a 3-1 win. You're still f***ing shit, look at the table. Same story every year for you lot, go no where.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
well mr gcc, seems as though you couldnt be arsed to go and watch the weeds today....Plastic? or did u have to look after the crossing at school again???
And where are you? Are you one of the Famous Selhurst 8? Or just another frustrated little keyboard warrior who only turns up to games with Groupon vouchers? And definitely doesn't care about us but for some reason feels the need to post on our board when your own tragic excuse for a team are 'playing'.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
So, what's your businesses name? Got a website? Can't be that successful if you're on here most of the time, and not concentrating on business.

And why do Palace fans get off on a 3-1 win. You're still f***ing shit, look at the table. Same story every year for you lot, go no where.

like im gonna give you that so u can come and f*** about on my website...yeah VERY successful thank you, just dont need to be nose to the grindstone all day like you mugs....looked at table 6 points above us...not bad for 20 odd years of trying....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
like im gonna give you that so u can come and f*** about on my website...yeah VERY successful thank you, just dont need to be nose to the grindstone all day like you mugs....looked at table 6 points above us...not bad for 20 odd years of trying....
Logged in on the wrong account? ???

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
And where are you? Are you one of the Famous Selhurst 8? Or just another frustrated little keyboard warrior who only turns up to games with Groupon vouchers? And definitely doesn't care about us but for some reason feels the need to post on our board when your own tragic excuse for a team are 'playing'.

and you aint at Barnsley either...did any of you go ??

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

f*** about?

How on Earth could I f*** it about? Or is it you don't actually run a business. I mean, your spelling is horrendous and you're getting very angry on the internet, what are you like with business partners?

Basically, you're unemployed, can't afford to go to Selhurst to watch your team play. Got no friends to get you a GroupOn deal. So you come onto the internet, make yourself out to be some big businessman.

Oh, I slept with Katy Perry and Rihanna at the same time last night, was good.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
f*** about?

How on Earth could I f*** it about? Or is it you don't actually run a business. I mean, your spelling is horrendous and you're getting very angry on the internet, what are you like with business partners?

Basically, you're unemployed, can't afford to go to Selhurst to watch your team play. Got no friends to get you a GroupOn deal. So you come onto the internet, make yourself out to be some big businessman.

Oh, I slept with Katy Perry and Rihanna at the same time last night, was good.

oh yeah definately got business, wheres the iffy spelling ???? you know what I dont need to explain everything to you, and as for you sleeping with katy Perry, more chance of russell brand

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
and you aint at Barnsley either...did any of you go ??

1) I'm at work.
2) Do you know what work is? It's like the gyro but better.
3) You're not at your own team's HOME game, let alone a 500-mile round trip for a half 12 kick off. Pot, kettle, twat.
4) You really want to talk attendances? Seriously? Stones and glass houses. If only your gaffe was made of glass, the mugs queueing to get in on BOGOF would be able to see the shit inside and save themselves a voucher.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
oh yeah definately got business, wheres the iffy spelling ???? you know what I dont need to explain everything to you, and as for you sleeping with katy Perry, more chance of russell brand

Equal chance of me sleeping with her than you have a business.

Dementia must be setting in for you******

Go on, what's your website, I'm curious. What could I possibly do to it? But you won't show it, because it doesn't exist.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
like im gonna give you that so u can come and f*** about on my website...yeah VERY successful thank you, just dont need to be nose to the grindstone all day like you mugs....looked at table 10 points above us...not bad for 20 odd years of trying....

Corrected for you as you are losing:)

Again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here