Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Should Leon Knight be removed from the wall of good times?

What is your opinion on the Illuminati?

What method do you use for arse wiping?

Welcome to NSC.

Oh, and you don\'t happen to have a semi-reliable source with some transfer gossip do you?

Leon gave us a moment no one will ever forget, for that reason I\'m not really fussed whether he stays or goes from the wall. Maybe some kind of note underneath noting that since 2004 he has gone on to become a prize prick might be an idea.

I have a colleague at work who does not shut up about the New World Order, The Illuminati and David Icke (nutter). He has bored me to tears with his drivel. For that reason I literally have no opinion or interest in them.

For arse wiping I plug for 3 wipes from behind whilst standing slightly, then viewing the last tissue to ensure the operation was successful, before deciding on whether another wipe is necessary.

I have a few pals who are county league players who are semi-friendly with Albion players who sometimes get a little scoop of gossip. However I usually hear it after it has made it onto here anyway.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think you have passed. B+.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Do you know how much CMS gets paid a week?

Welcome :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
For arse wiping I plug for 3 wipes from behind whilst standing slightly, then viewing the last tissue to ensure the operation was successful, before deciding on whether another wipe is necessary.

That is all I needed to know.

You're in.

Congratulations.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

round of applause for that man :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Are you a moaner?

What are the real reasons why Owen & Bobby didn\'t sign for us in the window?

If you were a dinosaur what would you be?

Rarely.

Not a scooby. Probably because they both have contracts in the Prem.

That one with the great fuckoff club on it\'s tail that historians think it used to snap the legs of it\'s predators. Ankliliosaurus or something?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
1. Who is your all time favourite BHA player?
2. What happened to the FA Cup money ffs?
3. How much is Winifried Zaha worth?

Hullo please.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
1. Would you be pleased to see Glenn Murray back in a Brighton shirt?
2. Would you be pleased to see Emile Heskey in a Brighton shirt?
3. If the answer to question 1 or 2 is yes, do you have mild/moderate/severe learning difficulties?
4. Are you rich? (If yes, please PM me.)

Welcome Mr. Lurker :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports