Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
0-1; 0-4 ... so, what's the next number in this pattern to be...? :(

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Cheers Scott. You really know how to cheer a Brighton fan up. Remind me to kick you hard next time Vale lose....which hopefully won't be long from now.

:shootself

Last edited:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
He did this in the summer of last year. And look where we are because of his indecisiveness < think that was spelled correctly!
No, Come on DK pull your finger out, get us a manager who is there for Brighton and for the footie. Not for the large salary and to keep moaning. And one who is not going to jump ship when he feels like it. Martin Hinshelwood was not the right choice as we found out and Bob Booker is not either. We need a manager, like Steve Cotterill or Luca Vialli (is his name in the hat ?) who needs to get their careers back on track with the right club > Brighton.
As much as I hate Glen Hoddle, who wouldnt be worse than Graham Rix right, and he was a premiership manager and has a bit of experience. And he knows the correct route via car down to the withdean. He used it enuf last year tracking Bobster !

Come On DK, we need a manager as much as we need falmer. Lets put one foot in front of he other, and we could have both very very soon.

Referee87

Sep 6, 2003
Wolverhampton
We need someone in ASAP, not another Hinshelwood episode.
Cotterill is a bit long-ball, not good for little Leon. Dowie appears to be the man most Albion fans would prefer given his track record with Oldham, no money etc. But Vialli? That's a new one on me.
Glad no-one's mentioned Mark McGee... Doh!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
lets hope Dk's learnt his lesson promoting from within doesn't work. a good manager is a good manager a godd assistant is a good assistant. we need someone with the necerserry drive and tactical nouse. and we need him now!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What was the score last time we played at Griffin Park?

Did we have a manager then?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
What was the score last time we played at Griffin Park?

Did we have a manager then?

And who was their manager?:censored:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yeah but last time Brentford were up there with us, this year they were 18th, last time they had Owusu,Sidwell,Rowlands,Burgess etc

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This time it is the start of another 12 game losing run unless we get a manager in. We need to turn it around before Saturday and need a new man now.

Booker is excellent as number 2 - raising spirits and launghing with the players. You can't just switch from that to being teh hard man.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bry Nylon said:
0-1; 0-4 ... so, what's the next number in this pattern to be...? :(
3-0 ,1-1,6-2,5-1,0-2,2-1 ....... do i really need to do more!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
One thing you can be reasonably certain of is that, in terms of the new manager, DK will go with the cheapest option possible even if it carries risk. Leaving aside BB, who has now shot his bolt, Stuart Gray seems the most likely candidate. Heaven help us!

:( :( :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports