Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager hints.....from major member of staff!

Arfurfuxsake

Apr 28, 2008
Littlehampton
I bumped into a major staff member yesterday and he reckons new manager is between Dennis Wise and Steve Coppell. May be stating the obvious but i thought id let everyone know! Dont ask who as I wouldnt want to drop him in the shite but lets just say he knows everything that is going on and he needs to...??????

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That really is a choice between wise and unwise....with Coppell being the wise one and Wise not!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
For once I hope the board read NSC, Dennis Wise is not wanted !

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
If Coppell wants it there is no way he will get Wise. Also Insider said he doubts very much it will be Wise. It will be someone with more higher level experience.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could well be that if Coppell says No then Wise gets the job,

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i reckon this just means those inside the club have no more clue than us. funny how the same two names pop up as here, yet they are so very, very different in terms of history, experience and peoples perception.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
i reckon this just means those inside the club have no more clue than us. funny how the same two names pop up as here, yet they are so very, very different in terms of history, experience and peoples perception.
Indeed. I used to have 'sources' inside the club (all gone now) and I realised that a lot of what's said is often little more than office rumour. And in the way of office rumours some proved to be correct and some were way off the mark. And just hearing the same thing from more than one person didn't necessarily mean it was true.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
So, still no-one is reading Insider's posts on this subject...

I just think that although I am sure Mr Insider is not lying to us that the bottom line is that only TB knows what is really going on. Also lets face it the longer we don't appoint someone the less likely it will be Coppell because surely he is first choice. If not I would like Gus Poyet or Alan Curbishley.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For once I hope the board read NSC, Dennis Wise is not wanted !

I hope they read NSC to gauge the response of a vocal minority of fans. But I assure you, there are plenty who perhaps don't use message boards, but would like him as manager. I speak from the experience of having heard it discussed at the ground, in the hospitality lounges and around where we sit. Don't be so sure he is that unwanted.

To make things clear, I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
.......I assure you, there are plenty who perhaps don't use message boards, but would like him as manager. I speak from the experience of having heard it discussed at the ground, in the hospitality lounges and around where we sit. Don't be so sure he is that unwanted.....

Surely that only goes to confirm US's comment that some people don't want us to be successful and would rather we continue to have 5000 people at matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here