Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Lualua video - Counting Stars

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I remember the last time I made a video of a player to music...

It was around the time Ulloa went to Leicester, and I think bitterness might have inspired it a little bit...

... as I said bitterness might have inspired it a little bit.

:moo:.

Lol

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been a big Kaz fan since day 1. Had many an argument defending him, he's the type of player who tries things that won't always come off. But when he's in this kind of form, he's pretty much unplayable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You are probably right, but you have to be a complete moron to base the success of a player on a youtube video.
Are you suggesting there's an alternative?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Well done.He really is on fire at the moment.From an impact player to a player that presses from the first minute.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If we go up this season, with Kaz continuing his fine form, he will be escalated into true LEGEND status in my books.

The bloke is absolute flair, most of the time is great entertainment, one of the few Albion players who can consistently beat his man at any level and score from range.

Form and attitude has always been his issue - but perhaps he just hasn't had the right management... until now.

I would say that injuries have been a big issue in his form - ankle, hamstring, knee.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we go up this season, with Kaz continuing his fine form, he will be escalated into true LEGEND status in my books.

The bloke is absolute flair, most of the time is great entertainment, one of the few Albion players who can consistently beat his man at any level and score from range.

Form and attitude has always been his issue - but perhaps he just hasn't had the right management... until now.

He would be our longest serving player (if you count loans) if not for Calderon signing a month before him.

I love him, he was (when he signed) one of the only players that got me standing up with anticipation every time he got the ball. I really hope he continues his early form this year becuase he's just great to watch and scores some cracking goals.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
when I watched it, as Kaz went on one of his flips, the ad 'Stop doing this exercise, here's why' popped up. Trying to tell him something?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nice one, really enjoyed watching those all together. - great to see him in the team, playing well and enjoying himself.

Thank God you didn't show the rest of the Liverpool Cup game...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
How? (given your username etc) Were you abroad or something?

Haha, No and I even had my season ticket back then (before the wife and child)

For some reason it had just completely slipped my mind. Those days seem so long ago that I was suddenly shocked to see him scoring there. Maybe I am losing the plot at 27

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not that I would ever want to see Kaz sold but how much do you think he is worth after his explosive start to the season. Last season I think he could have been sold for around 3 million, this season around 5 to 6 million IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here