Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New loan signing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adriodinho said:
I think Wilkins wants to use Bowditch more up front, and Revell(dinho) puts so much effort in I think he will be rested for this hectic fortnight in some of the games.

I also think it will help push Jakey, as I do fear for the lad sometimes if he is to much in the clouds.

'The lad'?!

How old are you?

I think your points are valid, mind and Revell or Jakey may well be benched for the JPT game at Millwall

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Icy Gull said:
Clever thinking by Charlton, you're gonna need players with lower league experience next season ;)

Probably the way we are going :angry: Mind you if I am wrong then we have youngsters who play well for us and sell them to Chelski for £10M and never really establish there.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
dwayne said:
WE'RE better than charlton:lolol:

You wish :laugh: Hope we get you in the FA Cup. So we can shout out if anybody hates Palace clap your hands :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sleepynick

Sep 1, 2004
Saigon, Vietnam
From the BBC Website:

Manager Dean Wilkins told BBC Southern Counties Radio: "He adds something new to the squad.

"He's very, very quick and very direct, so he brings pace to the squad. If you ask any defender, the one thing they do fear is pace."

It will be good to have a further attacking option. Is this the final blow for Frutos?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Might be the final blow for Fruity, it looks like Deano is building a team largely from players he has worked with for a couple of years and adding in more of the same, have to say that I like what I see...it is the most excited I have been about the Albion for a long time.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
sleepynick said:

It will be good to have a further attacking option. Is this the final blow for Frutos?

Probably not, as he's a left winger!

Will reserve judgement just in case he turns out to be another Stokes.

But hopefully he's 'another Bowditch'

:clap:

Adriodinho said:
I think Wilkins wants to use Bowditch more up front, and Revell(dinho) puts so much effort in I think he will be rested for this hectic fortnight in some of the games.

I also think it will help push Jakey, as I do fear for the lad sometimes if he is to much in the clouds.

Since when has Brighton ever 'rested' young players who have only recently made the first team? :rolleyes:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Wilkins stated recently that he was looking for loan players to bolster a small squad with a few players close to suspension going into a period where NO loan or permenant additions could be made. Good signing of a player not likely to rock the boat by complaining about not starting games but good enough to be there if needed. Great stuff Deano :clap: :clap: :clap:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Deano continues to show up McGhee for the fool he was. Even when we were in the Championship we didn't see the same amont of activity with regard to the loan market. The team now has that depth which usually seperates the play-off teams from the average mid-table ones....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst not trying to play down what DW has and is achieving in a short time a lot of you are forgetting that the rules on how many loan signings a team may have has changed drastically from when we were in the Championship and looking for players.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here