Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Labour and the Nazis

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But despite what you think, you're absolutely shit at it Looney. Your posts make no sense whatsoever. In fact I'd go as far as to say that you are a charicature of exactly the sort of person you think you're taking the piss out of. The reason being that you quote a passage (often taken out of context) and then try and explain it with incorehent and unrelated nonsense in the vain hope of sounding intellectual and pompous.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
But despite what you think, you're absolutely shit at it Looney. Your posts make no sense whatsoever. In fact I'd go as far as to say that you are a charicature of exactly the sort of person you think you're taking the piss out of. The reason being that you quote a passage (often taken out of context) and then try and explain it with incorehent and unrelated nonsense in the vain hope of sounding intellectual and pompous.

your another who cant grasp logic.

When i raised the immigration topic the other week all i got back was cheap smears about how some member was a member of the Galton Institute which USED to be called the eugenics society.
Denial about the validity of GOVERNMENT statistics.

Idiots didn't even bother saying when it changed its name, if they even new.

cheap shots by cheap minds.

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
This is Bollox

Blair may have made a few cock ups, but if anyone thinks that we need the tories back or that they are any better, they must be mad IMO.

I reckon Blair will step down after the next election anyway, and its not as if the whole labour party thought that we should go to war with Iraq.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks for proving my point, looney. I have no idea what you are talking about because I wasn't party to that conversation. More pompous bullshit.

looney said:
your another who cant grasp logic.

Maybe, just maybe it isn't that I can't grasp logic, it's that you're a piss poor communicator. I'm a software developer by trade so it seems odd that nobody before you has pointed out my trouble with grasping logic. :rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Anyone who thinks there is a comparison to be made between new Labour and Nazis is an ignorant fuckwit who knows shit-all about either.

Indeed, what a bunch of shit that argument is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here