FyvD3zjXgAE0AzD

Man United Away (not sure if genuine)

FyuZriBagAA-s7T

Club Tigres (Mexico)

FytArr2WAAE9byH

El Salvador Home & Away

FrfZ-v_aMAApYlj

FyZbvCYXsAEurKn

Really not a fan of this trend of stacking the manufacturer badge and club badge on top of each other in the centre of the shirt, like our training kit from this year. Really hope we don't have that for any of our upcoming shirts.

Last edited:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
That El Salvador top gives me nostalgia for the World Cups of my childhood and looking at a map to find where these countries I'd never heard of were.

Japan also beat El Salvador 6-0 in a friendly yesterday that sounds amazing: a goal in the 1st minute and El Salvador having a player sent off in the 3rd!

el punal

From the BBC:
"A Palace club statement said: "The shirt’s design is made of red and blue halves to celebrate 10 years and that first incredible season we had in 2013-14"
&
"There is also a silhouette of the original Crystal Palace, where the club was founded in 1861 and played from 1862, as background details on the shirt"

I thought this myth had been debunked and they were a completely different club, with no connection with CPFC2010

View attachment 162202
Cracking location and very apt - they look as if they’re standing in front of the Gents public toilet. :shit:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I was thinking last night about the Denmark third kit for the World Cup (last year, obv, so not going to post it) - all-white with white badges. Thing of beauty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports