NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
More top, bespoke, original design from Nike:

galatasaray_2023_24_nike_home_shirt.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Fulham have such a dull kit and a shit badge, there's really not much you can do with it.

Its like trying to make beans on toast exciting. Best I can come up with is some grated cheese and worcester sauce. But its still just beans on toast. Dull.
Marmite on the toast

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I was thinking that it's funny that De Zerbi's home team's (Brescia) shirt design would fit you perfectly, given your logo. The white "V" changes width and depth depending on the years (in the past it went to the belly and was thinner) but it's basically a big white V over a blue shirt.

This was one of the best versions in my opinion:
maglia-brescia-16-17.jpg

Edit: They're also called "The Swallows" because of that shape on the shirt (although their province has enough lakes to get some seagulls and swallows aren't total white)

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm expecting something with a European feel bearing in mind it will be displayed in the European market place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
God those Nike shirts are utter gash. Unreal to think how much a team of people get paid to come up with the templates.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I was thinking that it's funny that De Zerbi's home team's (Brescia) shirt design would fit you perfectly, given your logo. The white "V" changes width and depth depending on the years (in the past it went to the belly and was thinner) but it's basically a big white V over a blue shirt.

Edit: They're also called "The Swallows" because of that shape on the shirt (although their province has enough lakes to get some seagulls and swallows aren't total white)
I like that. Tough to get away with in football because of the rugby league usage.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I like that. Tough to get away with in football because of the rugby league usage.
Oh I didn't think about that, I don't watch rugby so I had no idea it was a common rugby pattern - the only one I'm familiar with here in Italy are the horizontal stripes, the kind that Celtic also wear

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia

maglia-brescia-16-17.jpg

I'd take that for a season!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The leak for the Forest away is interesting. Light blue and white stripes, like a argie kit that’s been pulled out of shape,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports