Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Love the new Betis away and Lazio home kits:

real_betis_2023_24_hummel_away_kit.jpg

lazio_2023_24_mizuno_home_kit.jpg

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
How much BETTER are shirts without sponsors.
I agree for the most part, although some tend to look like training tops/stock shirts you'd get from Sports Direct without them and for £60, that's not cheap.

I do think some of that is because training tops have started to become snazzier too, but still. Love the Lazio shirt though.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I really like our away kit this season (last season's black one was also cool.) It's inspired by Monte Rosa's (lit. "Mount Pink") colors and surface, which you can see on clear days if you lift your eyes from Turin, along with the rest of the Alps.

e58cccdfc8993499051296b0147c947d.jpg

And pink is one of our traditional away kit colours anyway.

zoom.jpg

zoom.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I really like our away kit this season (last season's black one was also cool.) It's inspired by Monte Rosa's (lit. "Mount Pink") colors and surface, which you can see on clear days if you lift your eyes from Turin, along with the rest of the Alps.

e58cccdfc8993499051296b0147c947d.jpg

And pink is one of our traditional away kit colours anyway.

zoom.jpg

zoom.jpg
Nice, except the Lightning Bolts are a bit WordArt and cheesy for me.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Nice, except the Lightning Bolts are a bit WordArt and cheesy for me.
Yeah but that's the sponsor's own logo design, it unfortunately stays the same however they decide to make our kit. I wish Jeep would revert back to simple black letters instead of plaguing our kits with corny lightning

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
New Stevenage kit. I feel like I should be appalled and yet...I really like it :lol:

F0qcs-tXgAEWAol

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yeah but that's the sponsor's own logo design, it unfortunately stays the same however they decide to make our kit. I wish Jeep would revert back to simple black letters instead of plaguing our kits with corny lightning
All the time Jeep is pushing its EV range in Europe, I wouldn't expect anything to change...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1157_sunderland_2023_24_nike_away_kit_f.jpeg

Sunderland away. Ideal for a team which wears a predominantly red home shirt to design an away shirt in deep pink. That won't cause people any issues when they play opponents in red :rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1117_ipswich_town_2023_24_umbro_away_kit_a.jpeg

Feast your eyes on this weird orange thing.

Modelling Ipswich's new away shirt of course. Clearly it's meant to be retro, looking back to around the "Perry Digweed saving Kiwomya's penalty" era.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
1117_ipswich_town_2023_24_umbro_away_kit_a.jpeg

Feast your eyes on this weird orange thing.

Modelling Ipswich's new away shirt of course. Clearly it's meant to be retro, looking back to around the "Perry Digweed saving Kiwomya's penalty" era.
I love that away shirt , yes it’s got kiwomya all over it, on a completely unrelated matter the fella who does my tattoos is very good friends with ed sheerens tattoo artist

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Literally has a bubble design on it... *cringe*

Some wag has missed the chance of swapping it for Michael Jackson's pet monkey.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
New Stevenage kit. I feel like I should be appalled and yet...I really like it :lol:

F0qcs-tXgAEWAol
No, sorry, that's nasty. Looks like Mick Channon had his shirt torn to bits and his mum didn't sew it back together properly. First time I have disagreed with you on NSC ever.

I'll get my coat (which looks miles better than that horrible shirt :lolol: ).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love that away shirt , yes it’s got kiwomya all over it, on a completely unrelated matter the fella who does my tattoos is very good friends with ed sheerens tattoo artist
Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here