Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kits 2020/21

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9460339 said:

Comes to something when some bods on the internet, with photoshop and ten minutes on their hands, consistently come up with designs infinitely better than our kit supplier.

(Sadly this one would never see the light of day, as Amex would insist on a blank square around their logo...)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sunderland's new kit looks awfully...familiar...doesn't it?

EewVx6fVAAAapS8

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
bristol_rovers_2020_2021_home_kit.jpg

bristol_rovers_2020_2021_away_kit.jpg

Attachments

• bristol_rovers_2020_2021_away_kit.jpg
    bristol_rovers_2020_2021_away_kit.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 177

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Better than our version as it has stripes on the back as well. Why do we always insist on plain backs!?
Because last time there was epic levels of moaning about not being able to see the numbers on a striped background.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
View attachment 127203

They must feel proud to have the same sponsors as the mighty WHITEHAWK

I imagine many lower league clubs are grateful to have any sponsors at all in the current climate.

I see Southampton's Chinese gambling sponsor has pulled out of their agreement today, leaving Saints having sold new shirts to fans which will soon be obsolete. Bristol City have had to delay their new Hummel kit launch as their previous (gambling) sponsor has decided not to renew their deal. and apparently another PL club with a gambling sponsor is also likely to find themselves seeking new shirt partners before the season starts.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I imagine many lower league clubs are grateful to have any sponsors at all in the current climate.

I see Southampton's Chinese gambling sponsor has pulled out of their agreement today, leaving Saints having sold new shirts to fans which will soon be obsolete. Bristol City have had to delay their new Hummel kit launch as their previous (gambling) sponsor has decided not to renew their deal. and apparently another PL club with a gambling sponsor is also likely to find themselves seeking new shirt partners before the season starts.

True, although the small sponsorships that companies run at local level may have more reach on expense per capita. Hawks only get 250 fans turn up but the profile of the club as a media feature of interest runs much wider than that.

I was wearing my Whitehawk hoodie at an evening cricket match recently and a player who never goes, or even supports Hawks, started talking about them straight away. People know the club brand even if doesn't cause further enquiry.

Jimmy Grimble

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Liverpool away... every shirt is unique as it’s cut from a larger sheet of fabric to stop excess wastage apparently. I wonder if we’ll end up with a red version
AE1526C6-3C09-43ED-9A5E-558A40C34C06.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here