Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kits 2020/21

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Yup, the Kappa Juve shirts were also brilliant. Remember wearing this one constantly as a kid. Nike did a few decent ones (and some appalling ones) but the Adidas ones have been pretty much all been dreadful, the latest of which is a ****ing travesty.

View attachment 126701

Phwoar, that kit with Zizu and Barnet legend, Edgar Davids. Might have to excuse myself for a minute.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder when our away kit is announced.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wonder when our away kit is announced.
I'm surprised there has been such a gap between the reveal of the Home and Away kits.

I'm hoping that when they do finally show us, it's not just a colour swapped version of the Home kit, but we'll see.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm surprised there has been such a gap between the reveal of the Home and Away kits.

I'm hoping that when they do finally show us, it's not just a colour swapped version of the Home kit, but we'll see.

Paul Barber on the Albion Roar eluded to it not being particularly controversial, and in keeping with what one would expect of a Brighton away kit. So Yellow out of the 2020 teamwear catalogue then.

BV6725-719-PHSFH001_JPG_HEI_875_WID_875-Swatch.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good opportunity for white, I would have thought.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Paul Barber on the Albion Roar eluded to it not being particularly controversial, and in keeping with what one would expect of a Brighton away kit. So Yellow out of the 2020 teamwear catalogue then.

View attachment 126843

I can imagine it would be yellow or red. I'd like to have seen a white home reverse though.

Did he give a date ?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Waiting to see if Dunk is off to Chelsea first to see if they can have him in any of the marketing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here