Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I hope the club are watching. Excellent what you can come up with if the fans are consulted.

I'd buy both home and away if those were the designs. Well done justin72 and those who have input their minor changes. :clap2:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
justin72 said:
attachment.php

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Get that sent to the club NOW!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
We will all be so pissed off if the club come out with a lemon of kit like the stupid red or black bat strip. Come on Club come up with a smart, modern design that people will want to buy cos it looks good.

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
I will send these off to the club, see what they say. I think someone requested a white top (aka Palace away) but with blue trim earlier in the week, so here it is as well. Thanks for all your input!

Attachments

• bhashirts1.jpg
    bhashirts1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 619

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
justin72 said:
I will send these off to the club, see what they say. I think someone requested a white top (aka Palace away) but with blue trim earlier in the week, so here it is as well. Thanks for all your input!
You could always put this in the Ask The Club forum...

Top work.

Love the orange.

:clap:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
God, I might have to buy one of each! Don't make 'em so good, I can't afford it!

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
:clap2: :clap2: Love the kits. Especially that the royal blue looks like its back! Insider must be informed.:clap:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
justin72 said:
i want those kits!!!!!!!!! seriously that away one is the bollocks, fact.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Still prefer to see badge over nipple rather than central.:p

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Those 3 kits are pure sex! Has anyone ever had a stripes on a stechy lycra type shirt before?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Great work by Justin , but i think the new kit has already been ordered .. As kits go they look excellent and would definatly purchase , but hope the quality of shirt would improve in terms of material

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ditchy said:
Great work by Justin , but i think the new kit has already been ordered .. As kits go they look excellent and would definatly purchase , but hope the quality of shirt would improve in terms of material

I think there is little chance of that over the last few seasons the quality of the material (as well as stitching etc) has got decidedly worse.

BTW those kits are f***ing brilliant and if the club dont sit up and take notice they are twats.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
those kits are great,

if the clud doesn't then why doesn't then NSC team have that THEIR kit???

I want the stripy one, pure class

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
justin72 said:

I like the design for the home shirt infact they are all nice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here